Denny’s Buck Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Buck Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Buck Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18I never even got my food. I clearly placed my order for delivery on your website. Upon checkout, it was changed to pick up, and I was charged. I called to complain. The lady said they have had a lot of complaints about that happening. She said it was an issue with the delivery company and had nothing to do with Denny's. They are being permitted to act fraudulently through your website so it has everything to do with Denny's. I was also told no manager was on duty, but they would call when they came in. That never happened either. It's Ihop or Bob Evans for me in the future and Dennys will get none of my business in the future. I'm also disputing the charge with my credit card company. You guys really have a terrible way of doing business.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Always so kind when ordering take-out!
- Rating 3.09/10/18I ordered the same thing I have previously ordered on numerous occasions - spaghetti & meatballs. I showed up a few minutes earlier than the time I was quoted as being ready & the order was already out for pickup.
Although the taste of the food was good, it was not hot, in fact the garlic bread that came with it was totally cold. Being as how everything should have just come out of the kitchen, it should have been piping hot and was not. I live only a couple minutes from the restaurant so it should not have gotten cold in that short time.
- Rating 2.07/14/18I ordered chicken strips, among other things. The primary reason for ordering was chicken strips. When i arrived to pick up my order I was told they were out of chicken strips, and was asked if i'd like something else.
I ordered Chicken nuggets as a replacement. Then, I had to wait while they were cooked. The primary reason for getting it to go was time. Frustrated beyond belief.
I won't lie I was pretty mad, still pretty frustrated about it. I left my phone number when I placed the order, why couldn't they call me?
- Rating 2.06/26/18The food was good. But I order 2 more orders of pancakes and did not get them and we did not get any of our orange juice drinks. If I was not in a hurry I would have checked. My order number was Order # 149390640.
- Rating 1.04/4/18Food was good, but there was no where on line to use my AARP discount when I ordered. A shake was missing from my order, I went back to get it and unfortunately it took longer to get than the food, which was then cold.
- Rating 3.03/20/18I enjoy the convenience of being able to order online, but I was charged taxes automatically on the website. Here in Ohio, we do not pay taxes on food picked up to be eaten off the property. When I asked the hostess about this, she just said she didn’t know, maybe I should contact the website people?! She was not very helpful. The food was ready and hot when I arrived, and was assisted promptly! My kids’ meals were perfect, and they were very happy, which makes for a very happy mom! But I was disappointed to see my mess of nachos, in an awkward bowl with a huge bump in the center. It was difficult to eat. They also forgot to put jalapeños on it, which is my favorite part of the dish. Overall my experience was ok. There could be some fine tuning to increase satisfaction, though.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service, very fast and friendly
- Rating 2.012/5/17Your online ordering system is pretty bad. Actually started ordering a few other times but it wouldn't go through. Food was excellent and the servers were very friendly but you need to work on your online ordering website.
- Rating 2.010/17/17Your online ordering system only works about half the time. Food was great and ready when I finally got the order placed online.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Very good food and fast service. They also support law enforcement which awesome.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Order was ok, they forgot the butter Ann's syrup for the French toast and my burgerhad mushrooms on it that wasn't on the menu, however the smothered fries were excellent
- Rating 5.09/19/17Awsome food