Denny’s Red Roof Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Red Roof Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Red Roof Lane
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/25/18Ordered online and was quoted 15 minutes. When I arrived the only staffing seen was the cook in the back. I waited at least 15 minutes before the waiter came . I today him I had a togo order he still made me wait although the whole place only had three tables with couples in there. After finally getting my order it was wrong. It was supposed to be 3 meals and it was only 1......so I them proceed to wait for those to be cooked. The waiter was very unprofessional . Was a terrible experience and all I wanted was food to take home to my family !!!!!! Leaving one star but not by choice it won't allow me to leave none
- Rating 1.010/16/18I placed an online order at approxmately 7:40 to pick up after I left work which I did at 8. I would think the point of an online order is so that we don't have to wait much to get our food. What happened was a complete disaster.
1st: I ordered beef soup. Your website lists and allows all the types of soup you offer to be ordered at any time. This particular denny's still has just one soup of the day....and it wasn't beef it was chicken noodle the day of my order.
2nd: When I arrived at about 8:05 my order was not even started. All that had been completed was a reciept printed. It was not that busy either as two employees were standing. I said I had an online order and a waitress acted like she didn't even realize there was one. She found the receipt and then told me that they only have chicken noodle soup on saturdays. Then she went to get it and you were out of it. She asked if I wanted something else. I said two orders of seasoned fries.
Next at about 8:25 I saw them bag up the rest of my order minus the extra fries and sit it on the counter. Mind you I ordered at 7:40 so its already been 45 minutes... the website said the order would take 15 minutes.
Next I watched every single waitress ask for the fries from the cook... there were 3 working that I saw. I watched them complete 9 total orders for tables and take them out after mine was sitting partially on the counter.
They finally got my fries ready at 8:40 a full hour after I ordered and I left.
I like Denny's food. I used to go to this one all the time. I stopped nearly a year ago after I came late and waited in a nearly empty restaurant for two hours for a meal.
I recently accepted a new position with my company where I will pass Denny's every day. I thought I would give you another shot. You totally blew it.
People don't order online to come wait an hour inside for their food. Websites should reflect the actualy menu of the store we are ordering from. This level of service on my past two visits was beyond horrid. The only shining light was that the wait staff was all very polite and apologetic.
I don't know what exactly causes this but if you want your restaurant to be a success you better fix it. Until then pretty much all your neighboring rivals are able to have an order ready close to the time their website says and the menu relfects what they serve so they have my business.
I hope this helps you to improve and become the Denny's I used to frequent.
- Rating 4.09/27/18Ordered online 1 order was correct 1 was not it’s typical either you double check your online order and wait or just deal with the cooks errors
- Rating 5.08/14/18This location is always good. They seat and wait on you quickly. Always friendly. The meals have always been good.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The chicken was raw bloody chewy & cold!
- Rating 1.03/19/18Oh my, so I've been to this Dennys 3 or 4 times dining in. Every single time has been such an uncomfortable experience. The last time in particular was terrible. We came in for breakfast, and our waitress took our order, brought us our drinks, and then our food. As she gave us our food she told us she was going on break and handed us our bill. No one came to check on us for the rest of our visit. No one came to see if we needed refills, or boxes, or even if we wanted to add dessert(which we were going to consider because it was my daughter's birthday). All the staff just argues with each other, and it seems like every time we come, the staff is angry.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Thanks so much for my to go order!! Everything was absolutely delish and was packed with anything we may need. Way to go Denny's!!
- Rating 5.01/23/18It was easy to use the app and pick up was easy too!
- Rating 2.012/12/17The service is terrible for online orders. They forget alot of your stuff and when you ask for it they give you weird looks like your stupid and didn't order it. I check my receipt when I leave and it sure is on there!
- Rating 5.010/29/17The Bourbon Bacon Burger was absolutely amazing!!
- Rating 5.08/18/17I had messed up the time when I ordered online. But I was able to call, and they fixed it for me to the time I needed. Tasty and ready to go!
- Rating 1.08/18/17Understaffed, Quality of food really marginal. Used the online ordering twice. The second time I waited 30 minutes past the listed pickup time. Really embarrasing service standards.
- Rating 5.08/18/17Food is great.