Denny’s Red Roof Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Red Roof Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Red Roof Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18This location is always good. They seat and wait on you quickly. Always friendly. The meals have always been good.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The chicken was raw bloody chewy & cold!
- Rating 1.03/19/18Oh my, so I've been to this Dennys 3 or 4 times dining in. Every single time has been such an uncomfortable experience. The last time in particular was terrible. We came in for breakfast, and our waitress took our order, brought us our drinks, and then our food. As she gave us our food she told us she was going on break and handed us our bill. No one came to check on us for the rest of our visit. No one came to see if we needed refills, or boxes, or even if we wanted to add dessert(which we were going to consider because it was my daughter's birthday). All the staff just argues with each other, and it seems like every time we come, the staff is angry.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Thanks so much for my to go order!! Everything was absolutely delish and was packed with anything we may need. Way to go Denny's!!
- Rating 5.01/23/18It was easy to use the app and pick up was easy too!
- Rating 2.012/12/17The service is terrible for online orders. They forget alot of your stuff and when you ask for it they give you weird looks like your stupid and didn't order it. I check my receipt when I leave and it sure is on there!
- Rating 5.010/29/17The Bourbon Bacon Burger was absolutely amazing!!
- Rating 5.08/18/17I had messed up the time when I ordered online. But I was able to call, and they fixed it for me to the time I needed. Tasty and ready to go!
- Rating 1.08/18/17Understaffed, Quality of food really marginal. Used the online ordering twice. The second time I waited 30 minutes past the listed pickup time. Really embarrasing service standards.
- Rating 5.08/18/17Food is great.