Denny’s State Road 14
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State Road 14
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State Road 14
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Always happy with food and service at Streetsboro Dennys
- Rating 1.010/30/18the doordash driver was around 45 minutes behind our delivery time and the food was cold by the time we got it. the sausage was burnt and the hash browns were not cooked all the way.
- Rating 5.010/26/18Food is always hot and fresh! The servers are perfect and on point! Whether I carry out or dine in.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Very disappointed with food that was delivered. I ordered the strawberry pancake special you have now. What I basically received was plain pancakes, with 1-2 pieces of a strawberry in a plastic container, and less than a teaspoon of whipped cream in a plastic container. Very disappointed
- Rating 4.09/1/18Need to include kids meals on the online menu!
- Rating 2.01/9/18Order took a little longer then the told time. Must of been short handed while waiting heard several people complaining about their wait times on food for dine in. Manager was in the kitchen working (without hat/netting). Was missing the wheat toast we ordered. Would def not order from again, last few times have been bad. That location has gone down hill drastically over the last couple years in service and quality.