Denny’s State Road 14
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State Road 14
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State Road 14
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Always happy with food and service at Streetsboro Dennys
- Rating 1.010/30/18the doordash driver was around 45 minutes behind our delivery time and the food was cold by the time we got it. the sausage was burnt and the hash browns were not cooked all the way.
- Rating 5.010/26/18Food is always hot and fresh! The servers are perfect and on point! Whether I carry out or dine in.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Very disappointed with food that was delivered. I ordered the strawberry pancake special you have now. What I basically received was plain pancakes, with 1-2 pieces of a strawberry in a plastic container, and less than a teaspoon of whipped cream in a plastic container. Very disappointed
- Rating 4.09/1/18Need to include kids meals on the online menu!
- Rating 2.01/9/18Order took a little longer then the told time. Must of been short handed while waiting heard several people complaining about their wait times on food for dine in. Manager was in the kitchen working (without hat/netting). Was missing the wheat toast we ordered. Would def not order from again, last few times have been bad. That location has gone down hill drastically over the last couple years in service and quality.