Denny’s W. Market Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Market Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Market Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/13/18I love literally everything on the menu. I’ve only ever had one bad experience in all the years I’ve been going there. Denny’s is one of my favorite places to eat and I always feel I get treated well when I’m there.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Tiffin Dennys is the best Dennys we have ever been to.
- Rating 5.04/10/18good as always
- Rating 4.04/9/18Well the food was very good except me and the girls ordered strawberry pancakes puppies ummm ya we got i dont know wasn't strawberry it was a big let down we got burnt balls of I don't know.. but the rest was very good .
- Rating 1.01/19/18This Denny 's restaurant is 3.5 blocks from my home ,thus closest restaurant to my home ! I ,ve been patronizing this restaurant for years !
- Rating 5.01/17/18We enjpyed our Sluggers very much today.
Over easy eggs were perfect. !!!!! Bacon Great..
The pancakes almost filled the small plate.
Wonderful.!!! We don't get that at Fremont Denny's
with a slugger. We get the silver dollar size pancakes...
Talked to chef and he told us about the sizes of pancakes.
Very disappointed in Fremont. Their sluggers should have the bigger pancakes like Tiffin ..
Very good experience at Tiffin today.Thank you. Pat Miller
- Rating 3.01/17/18Takes a long time to receive food
- Rating 4.01/17/18Great food friendly service .getting seated and paying check is sometimes slow.
- Rating 5.012/6/17Service
- Rating 3.010/10/17The order was placed & ready for pick up when I arrived in the late hours of the evening, which was greatly appreciated since the hospital cafeteria was closed & my daughter needed a good meal after giving birth to my granddaughter. However, after leaving, I discovered that I was NOT given the mango smoothie that I had ordered & paid for.
- Rating 4.09/11/17I absolutely loved the service, like always! My only concern with the online option is how soon from the pick up time the food gets done. What if my pick up time is in 20 minutes, but my food is finished in 10? I'd rather just know when exactly it will be done. Not that I had any problems at all. It would just be better if I knew.
- Rating 3.09/5/17The food was ok but we did not receive any of the drinks that came with my meal. If they are available for carry out that needs to be stated but it was an option when ordering
- Rating 5.08/17/17Very nice and great service. Double checked to make sure everything was there. Will return.