Denny’s W. Market Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Market Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Market Street
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/21/19I went to pick up my order, they said they never got it. I showed confirmation and had to wait for my order to be cooked, with more thought of making my experience any better ?? F+ rating
- Rating 5.07/13/18I love literally everything on the menu. I’ve only ever had one bad experience in all the years I’ve been going there. Denny’s is one of my favorite places to eat and I always feel I get treated well when I’m there.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Tiffin Dennys is the best Dennys we have ever been to.
- Rating 5.04/10/18good as always
- Rating 4.04/9/18Well the food was very good except me and the girls ordered strawberry pancakes puppies ummm ya we got i dont know wasn't strawberry it was a big let down we got burnt balls of I don't know.. but the rest was very good .
- Rating 1.01/19/18This Denny 's restaurant is 3.5 blocks from my home ,thus closest restaurant to my home ! I ,ve been patronizing this restaurant for years !
- Rating 5.01/17/18We enjpyed our Sluggers very much today.
Over easy eggs were perfect. !!!!! Bacon Great..
The pancakes almost filled the small plate.
Wonderful.!!! We don't get that at Fremont Denny's
with a slugger. We get the silver dollar size pancakes...
Talked to chef and he told us about the sizes of pancakes.
Very disappointed in Fremont. Their sluggers should have the bigger pancakes like Tiffin ..
Very good experience at Tiffin today.Thank you. Pat Miller
- Rating 3.01/17/18Takes a long time to receive food
- Rating 4.01/17/18Great food friendly service .getting seated and paying check is sometimes slow.
- Rating 5.012/6/17Service
- Rating 3.010/10/17The order was placed & ready for pick up when I arrived in the late hours of the evening, which was greatly appreciated since the hospital cafeteria was closed & my daughter needed a good meal after giving birth to my granddaughter. However, after leaving, I discovered that I was NOT given the mango smoothie that I had ordered & paid for.
- Rating 4.09/11/17I absolutely loved the service, like always! My only concern with the online option is how soon from the pick up time the food gets done. What if my pick up time is in 20 minutes, but my food is finished in 10? I'd rather just know when exactly it will be done. Not that I had any problems at all. It would just be better if I knew.
- Rating 3.09/5/17The food was ok but we did not receive any of the drinks that came with my meal. If they are available for carry out that needs to be stated but it was an option when ordering
- Rating 5.08/17/17Very nice and great service. Double checked to make sure everything was there. Will return.