Denny’s Euclid Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Euclid Avenue
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Euclid Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great service, easy online ordering and food was delicious!
- Rating 1.010/2/17My food was improperly prepared and I drove a distance to get it and was very dissatisfied when I got home
- Rating 3.09/19/173 consecutive times ive been there, i have ordered the sampler. All 3 times they were out of an item. It was a different item each time. I also ordered online, so it allowed me to order an item that they were out of, and i didnt find out until i arrived to pick it up. And i couldnt be refunded because i paid online. There has to be a better way
- Rating 1.09/19/17Denny's is or was one of my favorites dinning places. Was very disappointed in the online service 1st time using & last or maybe a differ location. My daughter forgot to check to my sure everything was in the bag, we live 10 miles away, A dinner was missing & tomatoes were on a burger that i had special request for none due to I am allergic , so why was there tomatoes on the burger had i not looked I would had been in the ER, onions rings and appetizers were fried too hard. Took me 20 min for anyone to pick up phone to make a complaint. Very disappointed