Denny’s S 69 Bypass
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 69 Bypass
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 69 Bypass
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/27/18Great service!!! Food was also great!!!
- Rating 3.03/20/18Food is good, but the service is lacking. Last 3 orderers I’ve made online they forget to give me something. (1. All 6 strips of bacon. 2. Cheesecake. 3. Cheesecake.)
- Rating 1.01/30/18I put in an online order and picked it up for breakfast. They did not have the coffee I order, but could not remove it from my order (only give me credit), but I only go to McAlester every two months. So I just told them not to worry about it. The eggs tasted awful and was cold and greasy. The toast had a strange taste to it as well. My fruit cup was rotten and smelled like vinger and had some silmy jucie on it. My orange juice tasted like it came out of a dirty machine. All and all it was horrible and a waste of money. I ended up throwing most of my food away because it was awful. Will not be ordering breakfast there again!
- Rating 5.01/9/18I visit Dennys a couple times a week I love the atmosphere and I always get great service.
- Rating 1.010/17/17Service when I walked in was terrible. Someone else walked in behind us and they were spoken to and seated before we were even looked at.
We have eaten at this Denny's a few times dining in, always with a good experience.
I decided to order online and pick up our food, I will not be making that mistake again. The food was just as bad as the service!