Denny’s Douglas Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Douglas Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Douglas Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great food and amount for the price
- Rating 2.09/11/18I had delivery and the food was cold plus it was not all the correct items!!!! Lesson learned don’t order Denny’s for delivery
- Rating 5.09/5/18Recieved food faster than expected!
- Rating 1.08/14/18Horrible service and the food was not edible. When I called the acting manager was rude and when I complained on the website I have yet heard back. Not happy and not going back.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Fast service my order is always correct
- Rating 1.07/11/18Online order for pick up at 1130pm not ready, not even started when I got there. Had to wait another 40 min. Wong food, missing food, over cooked food. BAD, BAD, BAD.
- Rating 3.04/27/18I was happy with my last experience but not as overly pleased as normal with this location. The taste of my food was good but the portion size was very minimal compared to when I normally order nachos from this location including over half of my chips where undressed. Not a great experience but not a completely horrible one either. Just a lot of room for improvement in the consistency of quality and value of food.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Unfortunately this last experience was so bad I have vowed not to go to Denny’s anymore. I was torn on whether to write a review because I do not like negative reviews but I must be honest. Corporate definitely needs to work on online orders and customer service.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Fast service, good app.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Excellent service and food.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food was great, but I placed my order online for pickup and they didn’t start making my order until I got there so I had to wait another 15 minutes at the restaurant. Should have called to verify they got the order I guess.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I ordered my food and got an email that my order was ready and showed up and the staff was oblivious to my order. They were not prepared or trained on how to usr the system. I had to wait another 15 min for them to make my food. I wasn't even offered an apology. The food was delicious and always is. Bad first experience.