Denny’s Douglas Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Douglas Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Douglas Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/27/18I was happy with my last experience but not as overly pleased as normal with this location. The taste of my food was good but the portion size was very minimal compared to when I normally order nachos from this location including over half of my chips where undressed. Not a great experience but not a completely horrible one either. Just a lot of room for improvement in the consistency of quality and value of food.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Unfortunately this last experience was so bad I have vowed not to go to Denny’s anymore. I was torn on whether to write a review because I do not like negative reviews but I must be honest. Corporate definitely needs to work on online orders and customer service.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Fast service, good app.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Excellent service and food.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food was great, but I placed my order online for pickup and they didn’t start making my order until I got there so I had to wait another 15 minutes at the restaurant. Should have called to verify they got the order I guess.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I ordered my food and got an email that my order was ready and showed up and the staff was oblivious to my order. They were not prepared or trained on how to usr the system. I had to wait another 15 min for them to make my food. I wasn't even offered an apology. The food was delicious and always is. Bad first experience.