Denny’s Douglas Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Douglas Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Douglas Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great food and amount for the price
- Rating 2.09/11/18I had delivery and the food was cold plus it was not all the correct items!!!! Lesson learned don’t order Denny’s for delivery
- Rating 5.09/5/18Recieved food faster than expected!
- Rating 1.08/14/18Horrible service and the food was not edible. When I called the acting manager was rude and when I complained on the website I have yet heard back. Not happy and not going back.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Fast service my order is always correct
- Rating 1.07/11/18Online order for pick up at 1130pm not ready, not even started when I got there. Had to wait another 40 min. Wong food, missing food, over cooked food. BAD, BAD, BAD.
- Rating 3.04/27/18I was happy with my last experience but not as overly pleased as normal with this location. The taste of my food was good but the portion size was very minimal compared to when I normally order nachos from this location including over half of my chips where undressed. Not a great experience but not a completely horrible one either. Just a lot of room for improvement in the consistency of quality and value of food.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Unfortunately this last experience was so bad I have vowed not to go to Denny’s anymore. I was torn on whether to write a review because I do not like negative reviews but I must be honest. Corporate definitely needs to work on online orders and customer service.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Fast service, good app.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Excellent service and food.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food was great, but I placed my order online for pickup and they didn’t start making my order until I got there so I had to wait another 15 minutes at the restaurant. Should have called to verify they got the order I guess.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I ordered my food and got an email that my order was ready and showed up and the staff was oblivious to my order. They were not prepared or trained on how to usr the system. I had to wait another 15 min for them to make my food. I wasn't even offered an apology. The food was delicious and always is. Bad first experience.