Denny’s S. Meridian Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Meridian Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Meridian Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/17/18I love the the service line Michelle is working but when anybody else Works my order and makes my order I do not get the items that I requested and I'm not one of those people that will gripe all the time so when there is a special request on my order please make sure that request is made.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I eat Denny's for breakfast about 2or3 times a week I feel the best breakfast in town
- Rating 3.07/11/18My order was missing items and I had to make a 2nd trip to get it.
- Rating 2.07/11/18The visit was ok even if the food was overcooked. The part I was really disappointed in was when I ordered online which I found easy It told me they offered delivery. I even called the store to confirm this and was informed that I would be offered that option when I checked out for an additional charge. I told them that was alright I could do that. I placed my order and was never presented the option to choose delivery at all.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food is always great - anything from pancakes to steaks, it is always just right! The staff is very nice!
- Rating 4.04/16/18Would have posted 5 stars, however - I had opted for the donation to get a pack of star wars cards & did not receive them.
- Rating 2.01/23/18My order was wrong. The food was hastily made and seemingly thrown together. They literally dumped the cheeseburger we ordered from a plate into a to go container. I would rather wait a little longer to pick up my order than have the quality of food I received. The eggs were overcooked and the rest seemed under cooked and greasy. The pancakes were good.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Food was good
And the person who works was super nice
- Rating 5.012/19/17I enjoy the online ordering feature. I generally like to relax in my hotel room. This allows me to order online, then, when it's ready, walk over and pick it up.
- Rating 3.012/12/17all the food was good, however it was the 3rd time, that they mixed up which order did or did not have seasoned fries vs. reg fries.
- Rating 2.09/19/17Our order was supposedly going to be ready in 20 minutes. We went to the restaurant on time, and the order was not ready. Went back around 25 minutes later, 45 minutes after we made the order. Still no where near done. They hadn't even started the food. Ended up waiting for over an hour to get our food as they prepared it all last minute. When we went home, there were things missing from our order. Severely disappointed, would not order to-go again.