Denny’s SW 74th Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SW 74th Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SW 74th Street
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/20/19Ordered to go through the app. Drink left off of the order.
- Rating 3.010/16/18The food was hot but tasted weird.
Everyone at the diner was extremely nice and friendly.
- Rating 2.08/7/18My drink was not given
No to go box lids food was wrapped in foil and did not make ride home
- Rating 5.07/31/18Manager was awesome. Very friends and nice. No problems picking up my Togo order. Everything was exactly how I ordered it.
- Rating 4.07/11/18I made an online order and picked it up after work. The staff were friendly, the food was delicious and I only waited about 5min. to get my food. All in all, simple and easy to do.
- Rating 3.04/9/18The food was good. Took about 5 minutes of me standing at the front to be acknowledged. They were finishing up my to go order but a simple greeting from one of the 5 servers that passed me would’ve been nice!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Absolutely terrible!! Entire experience
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food and service. The pancakes were killer, thanks.
- Rating 3.010/10/17My french fires wasn't cook all the way
..and i asked for mayo on my burger and it had none on the burger or in the bag
- Rating 5.08/17/17It would be great if there was the option to pay cash at store with the online ordering