Denny’s SW 74th Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SW 74th Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SW 74th Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/7/18My drink was not given
No to go box lids food was wrapped in foil and did not make ride home
- Rating 5.07/31/18Manager was awesome. Very friends and nice. No problems picking up my Togo order. Everything was exactly how I ordered it.
- Rating 4.07/11/18I made an online order and picked it up after work. The staff were friendly, the food was delicious and I only waited about 5min. to get my food. All in all, simple and easy to do.
- Rating 3.04/9/18The food was good. Took about 5 minutes of me standing at the front to be acknowledged. They were finishing up my to go order but a simple greeting from one of the 5 servers that passed me would’ve been nice!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Absolutely terrible!! Entire experience
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food and service. The pancakes were killer, thanks.
- Rating 3.010/10/17My french fires wasn't cook all the way
..and i asked for mayo on my burger and it had none on the burger or in the bag
- Rating 5.08/17/17It would be great if there was the option to pay cash at store with the online ordering