Denny’s North 129 East Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North 129 East Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North 129 East Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/26/18Everything was great.. Thank u
- Rating 5.09/12/18Great food and outstanding staff
- Rating 5.07/24/18I love Denny's
- Rating 5.05/14/18Food was awesome and staff is the nicest in town!
- Rating 4.03/14/18Good food and nice staff. The only thing is I was missing some food items that were added as a side. Being told everything was there I did not check.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Everything was great
- Rating 5.03/6/18The employees and manger are always kind cheerful people. I'm there every Sunday and Wednesday always have had a great experience .
- Rating 5.01/31/18Have been using Dennys on line. The orders we have picked up are hot. The items we have ordered are absolutely correct. Also, the staff are extremely courteous. Great experience!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Large portions and very good taste. So far my favourite location of yours.
- Rating 1.012/5/17There were several people waiting at the register and zero employees there for 10 minutes. When someone finally came to the register, they did not go in order of who had been waiting the longest. One woman of Mexican descent said she was in the back and didn't know who was there first, not her problem. Bad, bad, service. I doubt I would order online again due to poor service when picking up.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Ordered online. Was ready at the proper time. Food was well prepared and packed. Overall great expirence.
- Rating 5.010/12/17Ordered online and it was ready when I got there. Everything was correct and tasted great.
- Rating 4.08/28/17They where very fast with my food
- Rating 2.08/21/17Bacon was so over cooked I couldn't eat it. The pancakes was also burnt and the English muffins was loaded with butter as I did ask for extra butter I would hope common sense would of known to put in a cup not on the English muffins