Denny’s North 129 East Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North 129 East Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North 129 East Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.05/20/19Affordable, quick, correct, courteous, and clean. Much better than many of my usual late night eat places.
- Rating 3.03/16/19This time it was okay. Last time it was bad and Denny's offered us some free Vouchers for food but never sent them. So needless to say it'll probably be a long time before you visit one again.
- Rating 1.011/29/18I did not receive my full order for thanksgiving on 11/22. The food was cold and had to be reheated. I called to inquire about a refund for a pumpkin pie I did not receive. I was told by Andi to call back in a few days because they were having an emergency. When I came in on 11/23, she denied ever telling me I can get a refund for a pie I never received and dismissed me.
- Rating 5.010/26/18Everything was great.. Thank u
- Rating 5.09/12/18Great food and outstanding staff
- Rating 5.07/24/18I love Denny's
- Rating 5.05/14/18Food was awesome and staff is the nicest in town!
- Rating 4.03/14/18Good food and nice staff. The only thing is I was missing some food items that were added as a side. Being told everything was there I did not check.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Everything was great
- Rating 5.03/6/18The employees and manger are always kind cheerful people. I'm there every Sunday and Wednesday always have had a great experience .
- Rating 5.01/31/18Have been using Dennys on line. The orders we have picked up are hot. The items we have ordered are absolutely correct. Also, the staff are extremely courteous. Great experience!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Large portions and very good taste. So far my favourite location of yours.
- Rating 1.012/5/17There were several people waiting at the register and zero employees there for 10 minutes. When someone finally came to the register, they did not go in order of who had been waiting the longest. One woman of Mexican descent said she was in the back and didn't know who was there first, not her problem. Bad, bad, service. I doubt I would order online again due to poor service when picking up.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Ordered online. Was ready at the proper time. Food was well prepared and packed. Overall great expirence.
- Rating 5.010/12/17Ordered online and it was ready when I got there. Everything was correct and tasted great.
- Rating 4.08/28/17They where very fast with my food
- Rating 2.08/21/17Bacon was so over cooked I couldn't eat it. The pancakes was also burnt and the English muffins was loaded with butter as I did ask for extra butter I would hope common sense would of known to put in a cup not on the English muffins