Denny’s Spicer Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Spicer Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Spicer Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Kids Eat Free Tuesday 4-10 PM
- ●Take out
- ●Sports Lounge With Big Screen TV's
- ●NFL Package
- ●Oregon Lottery
- ●Senior Night Monday 4-10 PM
- ●Wednesday Steak Night
- Rating 3.011/29/18Preordered 2 of the turkey dinners for 4-5 persons for Thanksgiving. The ordering and the order itself was a messed up fiasco. When I went to pick it up was told it HAD to be ordered online and the manager said she had no way to ring it up otherwise. So I sat on the bench by their crowded holiday crowd front door and ordered the 2 family dinners. About 1/2 hr. later out comes the order. Thankfully I decided to check it, not a habit of mine, but, I had seen reviews of many take out orders missing or wrong items. It was soooo wrong. They had made it for one 4-5 person meal, instead of 2, to feed 8--10. There was only serving for 2 people, period. So again with the manager. This time she had a bit better attitude. So a other 20 minutes and another bag later off I go. I should of checked it ! Another mismatch. So I had turkey for everyone but all the sides were enough for 2 or 3, not 8-10. Would have considered it for Xmas because it tasted good but expect a correct order, especially for a holiday. It seems the kitchen wasn't made aware of this holiday meal, although there was a pic on the front door. Very dissapointing for paying almost $80. I even showed the girls working the desk and they looked shocked and agreed with me.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Always good food and service
- Rating 3.08/7/18The hostess was very nice but I ordered a build your own burger With cheese and paid extra for bacon. However the burger had no bacon and a mound of onions. I did not order onions. I ordered bacon and cheese only. The manager was friendly and offered to make a new burger if I wanted to drive all the way back when I called to report the mistake. I did not drive back because then I would have cold food and my family had already started eating theirs. My husband who had the burger would have also had to wait another half hour to get his dinner which didn’t seem fair.
- Rating 4.07/24/18The beef tasted a little old and the avocado was overripe, but the salad size was huge!
- Rating 4.06/13/18The service was wonderful! But the Chicken for one of our meals was under cooked!
- Rating 4.03/19/18At this point, I need to contact the manager because we're eating here rather frequently and *EVERY* time we go at least ONE thing does not make it to my to-go bag that I have ordered because there is a step missing between when I make my order, when the back of house cooks the meal, and the wait staff member who bags the order. There are 3 verifications restaurants must go through to make sure mistakes do not happen. The person receiving the order and giving it to the back of house. The back of house who is cooking it, and the person who is bagging it. At any point one of these three should catch any mistakes and adjust them.
I am wondering where the manager is in all of this? Is his or her wait staff properly trained? Are they unaware or not following these steps? I am hoping that in the future there will be no more mistakes on orders, because if WE are having this many mishaps, I wonder who else is? This is very costly to this restaurant and its patrons.
We love the food, we will continue to eat here, but we definitely want to see improvement before it gets 5 stars from us.
- Rating 5.03/18/18good breakfast
- Rating 3.02/27/18I would happily give this location 5 starts if the quality and portions were the same every time we went. We enjoy the food, but sometimes it isn't always the same. Last order I received I had nearly uncooked hash browns, which were not seasoned, only the outside was browned. The skillets are a bit soggy because there is too much sauce on things like the crazy spicy or bourbon chicken, yet, not enough sauce on the chicken and broccoli skillet, but the portions also vary in size... and one time we ordered the chicken and broccoli skillet and didn't even get the chicken on it :P! HA! Fry portions vary from small to large when it comes with a meal.
Consistency is key, so perhaps weighing/measuring would be a good start to ensuring portions remain the same. It would also be good to make sure the staff is triple checking the receipts, because they have forgotten parts of my order that did not come in my To Go bag. When I went in to get one issue resolved, the staff member that had taken care of me that evening was trying to confirm the fix for the left out item but did not know where the note had been left (managers office) and instead just said "I don't have time for this, I'll just do it." and was clearly under duress and stress/feeling rushed when it was not busy. We typically order at night, so it was not busy at all in house. Just sort of made my experience not as good as it could have been and ended up feeling like I was a burden on the waitress. There was no apology for the mistake, either. I'm not upset about it, my husband and I are not that type of people. Having worked in customer service and food service, I know how stressful and hard the work is, but it's important for staff to always give customers a great dining experience whether they are in our out of house, and even when they're not feeling 100% during work hours.
Thanks for reading the review :) We'll still continue to patron this restaurant and enjoy our food! We appreciate the hours of operation and staff available to prepare our meals. Very thankful to have them as an option! Always grew up eating at a Dennys, so it's got great memories and sentimental value for me.
- Rating 2.09/19/17My food was good but I ordered online and went to go pick up my order at the time it stated on the email I got. When I get there my food isn't ready, so I wait for a few more minutes then the lady at the front goes and checks twice before finding out my order hasn't even been made at all. So I end up waiting an hour to get my food from the time I put in the order online. Not once I am I told sorry about the wait. Just handed my food and that's all. The food was good just the service and wait not so much.
- Rating 5.09/5/17My order was ready right on time and everything was made correctly for all the picky eaters in my family... Thanks again Albany Oregon Denny's
- Rating 2.08/21/17I ordered the strawberry banana and blueberry pancakes and all I got was blueberry pancakes. I felt that they rushed my order and should have double checked what it was before they sent it out. I feel that I should be compensated for the wrong order!! I don't know if I'll be a repeat customer.