Denny’s SE 82nd Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SE 82nd Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SE 82nd Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18We are so happy with Dennys take out. The people are so nice. The food was good, hot, and correct. We'll be seeing them again soon.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I submitted an online order for 2 slams and an order of pancakes they forgot my pancakes, coffee, and juice so I went back into the store they got me my coffee and juice but when I proceeded to tell them I didn’t get my pancakes I ordered they told me there wasn’t one so I showed them the confirmation on my phone, the waitress was nice and went in and told the cook who argued but finally made the pancakes well the rest of our food sat and got cold when the pancakes were done the cook slammed the plate on the counter. Overall not a good experience I have had much better experiences at different Denny’s
- Rating 3.01/9/18I usually rate you at a 4/5 but my last order....the grits WERE NOT COOKED!
- Rating 4.012/27/17Late night hunger pains from unexpected overnight guests led us to order from our neighborhood Denny's to satisfy everyone's desires. Manager who gave me my order was very nice and friendly. Food was great and just as fresh/filling as what you get when you eat inside the restaurant. Only complaint was that the bread on my hubby's Grandslamwich was a little burnt/overdone for him. Still a great option for fresh and quickly prepared food that is of better quality then a local fast food joint any time of the day.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The food was “ok”