Denny’s NE Morgan Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NE Morgan Lane
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NE Morgan Lane
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/6/18We order from the Grants Pass location quite often, as we live nearby. The restaurant has improved quite a bit in the past couple years. I would give a higher rating except, recently we ordered online and when I arrived to pick up our meal, they informed me that the Pot Roast we ordered was not available that day because it was never pulled from the freezer. They did offer to replace it with anything on the menu at the same price, which we did. But, we still had to wait until the meal was ready and it was disappointing that they didn't contact us and correct the problem before we arrived.
- Rating 5.09/27/18My experience was great except I’m upset that my coupon is already expired and I didn’t even get to use it
I was just about to go in and order and use the coupon and it expired yesterday
- Rating 5.08/26/18Good food
- Rating 5.012/20/17Great atmosphere
- Rating 4.012/7/17Great to see smiley faces
- Rating 1.012/6/17Grants Pass Dennys is horrible. There is never enough staff and the employees there are beyond rude. The food quality hass gone way down and i might as well mention the portion size is ridiculously small. It didnt used to be this way. Dennys used to be my favorite place to eat and I webt at least once a week. After yesterdays service I'm not making plans to go back at all...
- Rating 1.09/19/17order was wrong
order was cold
shakes were missing
hash brown side was missing
side of sausage was missing
after the second trip back, I was too exhausted and just wanted to eat my food- or what they ended up giving me.
Really bummed that the co. refused to credit my payment back for the missing itemsResponse from Denny's9/27/17Brandymarie, I apologize for the poor experience. We are working hard to ensure every guest gets exactly what they order and it is well made. We obviously failed on this occasion. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to coach our staff to be better.