Denny’s S 6th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 6th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 6th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/14/18Food was fine, but there were several items missing from my order. Syrup, bacon, condiments, and the pie I had ordered. I live too far away to be able to easily go back to the restaurant. All in all a very bad experience. Not sure I’d go back.Response from Denny's11/18/18Michael,
This is unacceptable I do apologized. Please reach out to the GM Kelly to have your order remade when it is convenient for you.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Quick and easy but makes u pay first .. Sometimes I would like to pay with cash when there , I understand pranks but I've ordered 3x with email I should be able to as a good standing customer..
- Rating 2.09/11/18this is the second time I have done an order of the mobile app that has resulted in me not getting what I input for the order. I specified I wanted 4 sausage links for both not 2 links and 2 pieces of bacon.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Fast friendly service.
- Rating 4.02/20/18The food has always been one of my favorites, and theres wonderful customer service. But when we ordered online we got multiple things, we asked for multiple things of ranch. Then i also got a huge salad, but when we got to our hotel we only had one ranch, and i didnt get a fork for my salad. Those would be the only two complaints.