Denny’s Biddle Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Biddle Road
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Biddle Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/7/18What a terrible experience. I ordered my food online and received my confirmation email. It stated my food would be ready by 2:20pm. I arrive at the location and was told it would be a few more minutes. At 2:35pm I asked were my food was. I was told that it would be out momentarily. My food come out to which I am told I have to wait a few more minutes for my deserts. They arrived 10 minutes later. I made the comment that my food was now cold. All I got was a poor apology. I will not use or recommend this service to anyone
- Rating 5.08/7/18Service was great. Food was great.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Love the convince of ordering on line.
- Rating 5.03/20/18If Ive had a long day at work I love to call in an order & pick it up on the way home That way Im sure to get a great tasting & nutritional meal prepared for me. I can go home relax & have a good dinner.Response from Denny's4/5/18Thank you very much for the five star review. we look forward to serving you again,
- Rating 2.03/14/18The food is good, when you finally get it . you could walk into an empty restaurant ,and it will still take a while to get your order taken and food served . The staff friendliness is horrible . The only one that's friendly and works hard is Izzy .if she's not working that night , you might as well just leave .Response from Denny's4/5/18Jason,
Thank you for the feedback. We will use it to coach our staff to improve,
- Rating 5.01/30/18The food was prepared to perfection! Will order from there againResponse from Denny's3/13/18Thank you for the five star review. We look forward to serving you again.
- Rating 5.01/18/18I love how easy ordering is. The timing is just perfect, the guy always has everything my family needs ready. Food is always filling & its nice to have the leftovers pre packaged.
- Rating 1.01/9/18If I could leave zero stars I would. Ordered delivery and only got half of my order. When I called the store I was told my purchase would be refunded. That didn’t happen. Definitely won’t order delivery again, likely won’t go to Denny’s again unless I absolutely have to.Response from Denny's1/17/18I apologize for the poor experience. We are working hard to improve and provide the best guest experience possible.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food was gr8 as always.. Thank you!Response from Denny's1/17/18Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your patronage.
- Rating 4.011/10/17I go to Denny's all the time, I love the food. I can rely on it to be consistent in flavor, which i enjoy because its hard to find.
The service is good, but usually slow. The servers are nice, and they work fairly hard from what i have seen. However, it takes quite a while to get your food. I have waited over 45 minutes for a to-go order when the restaurant wasn't exactly busy.
I feel that you're doing well overall, but your service is a little slow.Response from Denny's11/23/17Thank you very much for the feedback. We are working hard to improve and provide the best guest experience possible.