Denny’s E. Goodfellow St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Goodfellow St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Goodfellow St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/25/18My husband and I went to Denny's after arriving in Ontario driving from Sacramento California. We ordered online and used the customize feature on their website to customize our orders. My husband had the BLT. There was no option to have a different side and they gave him steak fries he also ordered a sundae and all it had was chocolate syrup and nuts. I ordered a pot roast sandwich and customized my sandwich to have no cheese and changed the bread to sourdough, and I was also able to choose my side for which I chose seasonal fruit. I completed our order online and we walked over to Dennys from the hotel which was right across the street. The hostess at the counter when we got there said it would be a few minutes before our food was ready.In the meantime I had a horrible migraine and just wanted to eat and go to sleep after our grueling Drive from Sacramento to Ontario we received our order and brought it back to the hotel room and even though our receipt said the order correctly I did not receive the seasonal fruit I ordered and my pot roast sandwich was dry and tasteless. I/We we're too tired to go back and say anything about it but were less than pleased. I think Dennys only saving grace is it they are 24 hours. I always think I'm going to get a good meal and I'm disappointed most of the time.
- Rating 5.07/5/18It was great!
- Rating 5.04/26/18Everything was FANTASTIC!!
- Rating 5.04/13/18Love the great food . The 4 dollar slams are the best.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Awesome online service!
- Rating 5.011/20/17Great service and the fast food was fantastic! I wish that the Denny's near me had such an attentive, helpful staff.
- Rating 1.010/2/17I had my first ever bad experience at the Denny's at the Ontario, Oregon (97914 zip code). I have never had a bad experience until September 26, 2017. I had ordered a double cheeseburger with seasoned fries. I ordered it via the app to be picked up at 9:05. When I got there my burger wasn't ready and I understand that it may not be ready right away but I had to wait 30 plus minutes for my burger I had ordered it via the app around my break time at work it was 5 pm so I had ordered with plenty of time. And when my burger got there it had lettuce tomato's onions and pickles but when I had ordered it I asked for lettuce only via the app. I always order my double cheeseburger lettuce only because I can't eat pickles because my doctor had told me I can't. So when I tried to explain to one of the staff they agreeded they would fix it and went back for roughly 15 minutes. Yet when I got home I had noticed they had only taken out the pickles by they left one pickle that is how I noticed and gave me the same burger back so at home I had to throw it away because I could not eat it. I have never had a bad experience there until that date. A group of me and my friends would always go at least 10-7 of us would go every now and so. But it's sad for me to say but I will no longer be going to the Ontario Oregon Denny's. I enjoy the food at Denny's but after this experience I would much rather drive an hour to another Denny's than go to the one in Ontario Oregon.
- Rating 1.09/20/17Gave my kids moldy bread and made a sandwich wrong, they remade it. Decided to wait awhile before going back. Went back at at about 1am after work and order was Wrong, went back and they remade it no apologies or anything. Get home and they gave me less food in the remake then the original order. Toast was also dry and burnt.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Ordered cali club and chicken Cobb salad, to go. It was ready quickly and delicious.