Denny’s Tutuilla Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tutuilla Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tutuilla Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.06/26/18Not only did they get my order wrong again but there were egg shells in my food... I couldn’t even eat my food.
- Rating 3.04/16/18The online ordering is very convenient. Unfortunatley, I had to wait almost 10 minutes past my scheduled pick up time for the order to be ready. Seeing as having the food ready when I get there is the point of ordering ahead, this is a problem.
Additionally, most of the dishes (steak, potatoes, mozzarella sticks, fries) were cold when I got home (less than 10 miles away).
- Rating 2.04/9/18Ordered 2 chicken Philly melts online 2 go, they were ready by the time I got there (25 minutes after i ordered). However I noticed when I got home there was little or no pepper jack queso on them at least I none that I could see, i didn't have time to go back or call they ok without the sause, but I was really disappointed I never have any trouble with my food when I sit and eat there. I'm not sure I will use the online service again
- Rating 3.03/19/18Food was cold when I picked it up. The server was just bagging it up when I got there. Other than that issue, it was ok.
- Rating 5.08/21/17It was so fast and easy and the food was delicious!