Denny’s Tutuilla Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tutuilla Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tutuilla Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/4/18Person who gave me my order was very friendly and helpful showed up to my food ready to go and when I got home it was hot and delicious
- Rating 2.06/26/18Not only did they get my order wrong again but there were egg shells in my food... I couldn’t even eat my food.
- Rating 3.04/16/18The online ordering is very convenient. Unfortunatley, I had to wait almost 10 minutes past my scheduled pick up time for the order to be ready. Seeing as having the food ready when I get there is the point of ordering ahead, this is a problem.
Additionally, most of the dishes (steak, potatoes, mozzarella sticks, fries) were cold when I got home (less than 10 miles away).
- Rating 2.04/9/18Ordered 2 chicken Philly melts online 2 go, they were ready by the time I got there (25 minutes after i ordered). However I noticed when I got home there was little or no pepper jack queso on them at least I none that I could see, i didn't have time to go back or call they ok without the sause, but I was really disappointed I never have any trouble with my food when I sit and eat there. I'm not sure I will use the online service again
- Rating 3.03/19/18Food was cold when I picked it up. The server was just bagging it up when I got there. Other than that issue, it was ok.
- Rating 5.08/21/17It was so fast and easy and the food was delicious!