Denny’s NE Hassalo St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NE Hassalo St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NE Hassalo St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18Was not greeted upon arrival. Was ignored by the “busy” employees behind the counter. Had to ask several people for help. Everyone assumed someone else was helping me. Got my food to go. It tasted fine.
- Rating 5.010/25/18N/A
- Rating 1.010/3/18My husband placed an order online as we had a business conference and he wanted to make it easier for all parties. Upon his return he tells me that they had nothing ready and had to constantly run back for items the waitress forgot. He asked her if everything was in the bag? She said yes and returned. We got our food out to find my daughters strawberry popping pancakes had no syrup, or strawberries or whip cream. My bacon cheddar tots were missing and by the time we got our food it was cold and we were only a 5 min walk away. I was very dissatisfied with what I got so I called the store and spoke to both the server and the manager. I was very rudely told by Flo (the manager) that they can’t refund me but I can come and get more food or a credit. I explained to her that I didn’t have time to go back and I didn’t live in town. She told me that she didn’t know what to tell me but that she didn’t have time for me and she was busy and wanted me to call back later. I said I didn’t have time I was in a conference all day. She said fine I’ll call you back. I said to her please leave me a voice message as I couldn’t answer while in the meeting. She said fine. I was in the meeting when she called 2 times. She didn’t leave a message but proceeded to text me from her personal number to tell me she refunded me the money. I was a bit upset that she couldn’t respectfully leave a message as I asked and she took it upon herself to take my personal number and use it with her own phone. She can’t seem to follow instructions. She also could have just saved the hassle and told me in the first place that she was sorry for the mistake and refund me. I’m not sure why I had to deal with so much stress over this. The waitress I spoke too tried to say she didn’t forget anything and then said “ I’ll pay for it out of my own pocket” I was a bit confused by that whole statement. I will never go to that establishment again. This is the first and only time I’ve ever had an issue with any Denny’s ever. It’s left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Rating 4.08/7/18I eat here almost every week they have really changed things around since 3 years ago
- Rating 2.06/27/18The staff were wonderful, kind and courteous. Unfortunately, by the time we recieved our burgers they were soggy. We ordered two cheeseburgers with two other items. The 2nd cheeseburger was not prepared when I picked up my order. Because I had to wait about 15 min for the second burger to be prepared by the time we ater the burgers, 20 min, they were soggy.
- Rating 1.06/6/18Every single time I've used the app, I have to place my order in the store anyway before they fulfill it - regardless of the scheduled pickup times. I don't pay twice, but what is the point of ordering online just to order after waiting in the facility.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Thanks
- Rating 2.03/19/18It took an hour to make nachos.
- Rating 5.03/6/18great service! great menu updates! looking forward to the next visit.
- Rating 2.01/9/18I got something other than I ordered!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Was easy and fast