Denny’s N. Center Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Center Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Center Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/3/18Went 3 times in a month. First time was perfect, not so much the other two times. The last time i might of got a bit sick from the food, but not %100 on that.
That being said, i will be back. Good sandwiches and burgers.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Love the pot roast but service is not that great ..staff are not that friendly and accommodating.
- Rating 4.02/21/18They put the wrong cheese on my fries but overall not bad.
- Rating 4.02/20/18I have used the Dennys app on my cell a few times and each time the order was ready to go when I walked in the door on way to work. In and out. Also the order hasn't been messed up like some other places I stop by in the morning. Staff was nice. Tipped them for there promptness and friendlyness and will be coming by more often.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Food was great! Server Put all condiments in my Togo bag before I even had to ask.
- Rating 4.01/23/18I liked the online ordering, except I couldn't use my AARP card. Would be nice if you could change this.
- Rating 5.01/2/18My meal was great, as usual.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome
- Rating 5.09/25/17Some options not available online but other than that it was easy to use.
- Rating 5.09/25/17The first time I tried using the app my order didn't go through for some reason, but I decided to try again and it work. The service was fast and it was ready to go when I got there to pick it up. The food was still warm by the time I got to work. Thank you
- Rating 2.08/28/17I like Danny's, but my order was incomplete both times I ordered food to go.
- Rating 3.08/28/17I ordered food online and it was supposed to be ready at 8pm. I went in and told a waitress I had an online order and she went over and said to have a seat , it was almost ready. She then came back about 10 minutes later and said she was sorry but it wasn't my order being worked on and they just started my order- it was another 20 minutes and my grandson came in , out of the car and wanted to know what took so long. The servers were polite and we got our order and took it home. My steak was one of the best I've had in years and the cheesy potatoes were also good. There was some hard , burnt garlic bread that left me feeling like I had lard on my tongue for over and hour, despite brushing my teeth. My grandson's burger, fries and milkshake were all to his liking.
- Rating 2.08/24/17This is the first time Ihad any problems. I ordered online so therefore I didnt look at m6 food until I got home silly me. My pancakes were horrible the looked burnt and taste burnt. Haven't been back since. I gave two stars for the customer service.
- Rating 1.08/18/17There were items missing from my order. Very disappointed