Denny’s N. Center Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Center Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Center Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Just as described. Ordered online. Was ready as promised in 20 minutes.
- Rating 4.011/29/18First off, KUDOS to the employees at this location!! Thanksgiving holiday (Busy) and they were a bit flustered at times but overall a good team! Female manager was working on this day, she intervened with my To-Go order of your turkey meal special and handled a shortage problem, well done. Our usual is sitting at counter and we love to intermingle with staff and watch them work out their plans of service. Quite comical most times, light hearted bunch. Anywho- Kudos to them all!!
My adult daughter and I have recently relocated to a new state and this is the closest Denny’s to us. I have 3 children and this restaurant holds many cherished memories for us all! Thank you for being you Denny’s!! We love ya!!
- Rating 5.010/25/18I had a great breakfast to go. I pre-ordered online. Everything was exactly as expected.
This was the second time I have ordered online. Both times were very satisfying.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great service and food! Kudos to our waitress we sat at counter but unfortunately I don’t gave a good memory so couldn’t give you her name, shucks.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Love dennys great food and service
- Rating 1.09/10/18My experience was terrible. I did an online delivery order, because I got an email about free delivery. It says my food should arrive at 10:18pm. At 10:40 I call the store location and the man on the phone tells me Denny’s doesn’t deliver that it goes through postmates and grubhub, when I put my order into Dennys.com. Then finally he tells me it says my order was dropped off and handed to the customer. I had already been charged so he refunded me my money, but left me hungry after waiting over an hour for food that never showed up. It was awful and I will not be ordering Denny’s again.
- Rating 4.09/5/18Fast and friendly
- Rating 4.08/28/18Everything was exactly as ordered and prompt. Showed up and it had just come hot off the grill and ready to go. Perfect for on the way to work in the mornings. Haven't had an order messed up yet! Very satisfied.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Meals were very good and waiting for me to pick up when I arrived. One suggestion, please wrap fries in serving or wax paper as mine got soggy, not to the point of inedibility, but enough to make me rethink ordering them again in a future take out trip. Thank you again.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Went 3 times in a month. First time was perfect, not so much the other two times. The last time i might of got a bit sick from the food, but not %100 on that.
That being said, i will be back. Good sandwiches and burgers.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Love the pot roast but service is not that great ..staff are not that friendly and accommodating.
- Rating 4.02/21/18They put the wrong cheese on my fries but overall not bad.
- Rating 4.02/20/18I have used the Dennys app on my cell a few times and each time the order was ready to go when I walked in the door on way to work. In and out. Also the order hasn't been messed up like some other places I stop by in the morning. Staff was nice. Tipped them for there promptness and friendlyness and will be coming by more often.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Food was great! Server Put all condiments in my Togo bag before I even had to ask.
- Rating 4.01/23/18I liked the online ordering, except I couldn't use my AARP card. Would be nice if you could change this.
- Rating 5.01/2/18My meal was great, as usual.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome
- Rating 5.09/25/17Some options not available online but other than that it was easy to use.
- Rating 5.09/25/17The first time I tried using the app my order didn't go through for some reason, but I decided to try again and it work. The service was fast and it was ready to go when I got there to pick it up. The food was still warm by the time I got to work. Thank you
- Rating 2.08/28/17I like Danny's, but my order was incomplete both times I ordered food to go.