Denny’s SE Stark
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SE Stark
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SE Stark
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Food was great and service was fast!
- Rating 2.012/18/18Ordered through denny’s.com.
The confirmation said it would take 35 min. It took an hour! Food was cold. Cold fries are nasty! I ordered fudge on my cheese cake and receive strawberries which looked like someone threw them up. Gross!
Anyway, overall, probably won’t do it again.
- Rating 5.012/4/18I called my order in then picked it up at the time I was told and everything turned out great, very good meal, very good experience, I will definitely do it again
- Rating 4.011/28/18Food is great here. Unfortunately every time I call to place and order over the phone I’m always put on hold and then forgotten. So then I have to place my order online and try to modify it as best as I can and hope it’s right. It’s just really annoying how I can’t place a order over the phone.
- Rating 1.010/30/18The service was quick but the food was not fresh and seemed dated. The peppers were wilted, the potatoes were flavorless and soggy
- Rating 4.010/26/18Caramel apple crisp is a secret treasure on the menu. Steaks always great too.
- Rating 2.010/9/18It was very disorganized and chaotic. It was supposed to be ready by 2:37 but, I waited there until 3:00. I was asked repeatedly if I was ready to be seated as they seemed to keep forgetting why I was there. When it was finally being bagged, they had no lids for the containers, so everything had to be wrapped in plastic. No utensils either. By the time I got it home everything was cold.
I'll still try it again but, possibly not on a weekend... I'm hopeful that they were just too busy that Saturday to deal with my order for 2.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Fast and friendly. Good portion and good quality.
- Rating 5.09/10/18The service was great, on time, hot and no spills
- Rating 3.09/5/18The food was good and amazingly packaged, what we received of it. Unfortunately we were supposed to recieve drinks, and the delivery person said they were never given them. I couldn't find any way to communicate this except a store phone number Calling just ended up with endless ringing with no response each time. Needs to be a better way to contact in case of mistakes. If this could have been worked through somehow it would have been five stars.
- Rating 4.07/16/18I love the Salad I get but I hate that its not ready when I show up for my pick up time
- Rating 2.07/16/18I ordered the Moon Over Myhammy and half of my sandwich was placed on top of my hash browns, so they stuck to the bread and the bread was soggy. Also, there were no condiments provided, such as jam for the toast.
- Rating 5.05/15/18Fast courteous service, shift lead/manager on duty was amazing.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Everything perfect. For was excellent. Very happy.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Order always seems to have items missing. Orders not put together accordingly
- Rating 1.02/28/18I placed my order online and still waited around 40 minutes for my order and they still ended up giving me the wrong order. The service is pretty terrible, something needs to be changed. I always have to wait a long time for my order, and the only reason I come here is because it’s between my house and my job.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Super easy! Will be doing this again soon!
- Rating 2.011/28/17We did an online order and they didn't give us all of our food. When I called they wouldn't refund the money for the missing food.
- Rating 5.09/6/17My order was ready when I got there hot and good to go