Denny’s W Harvard
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Harvard
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Harvard
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/5/18Always great food at Denny's. I had an issue with online discounts for veterans and the manager Dave called me immediately and remedied the problem. Thank you for your prompt response.
- Rating 4.02/21/18The waitress working was an absolute sweetheart and the cook that night made everything so delicious and well prepared. The only downside was, the cook was unaware of my online order due to the system having no effective alert system for the incoming ticket, and had to wait an additional 15 minutes (after the online recommended 20). Unlike in-store orders, where the sever is able to tell the cook there is a ticket, the online system prints with no alert. I believe this is a flaw in the system and not the staff. Understandable with new ordering systems and should be addressed through training and or a different system.
- Rating 4.01/18/18Very nice good service...even when there was an online error they imediately corrected the problem with a smile and fast...
- Rating 5.01/17/18I became a devoted Denny's fan thanks in most part to Sara at the Fort Collins location. She always made sure my order was spot on and that it was exactly as I requested.
- Rating 5.010/6/17Order to go was quite large but picked it up and it was hot and cooked and filled perfectly!
- Rating 5.08/28/17I LOVE the staff there. Friendly, knowledgeable and funny.Response from Denny's9/4/17Deborah,
Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to serving you again!