Denny’s Market St NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Market St NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Market St NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18Thank you for always being nice.
- Rating 2.012/11/18Food was cold, due to delivery person not being able to find our house for about 15 minutes.
- Rating 4.012/4/18Great if you're dining in. Servers are very friendly and helpful! To-go orders, I've been ignored and employees at the register were rude.
- Rating 1.012/4/18I never received the two sets of pancakes the last time I made an online order. I did however receive the syrup and butter for them. Also, the food I did pick up was cold. Not happy with this recent experience at all.
- Rating 4.011/29/18I ordered 3 complete thanksgiving dinners they were very good and on time. I only had one issue with one veg side was burnt.
- Rating 4.011/8/18please allow delivery for the thanksgiving complete dinners. I tried the dinner. it was great just need that delivery service. you provide it for everything else. please let me know if it becomes available iam ordering two complete dinners for thanksgiving here in salem or. at the market street store
- Rating 5.010/3/18Good service and food
- Rating 5.03/6/18Ordered online from home, they had it finished and ready to go before I got there. Staff was very friendly. Took about 2 minutes to get in and out, that beats fast food even.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food was very cold no condiments
- Rating 5.01/17/18Service was great
- Rating 1.012/27/17Website was difficult. Couldn't order double hash browns. Error message said the error was with the CVV code and it was actually the expiration date. Should have been able to add the free pie all the error said was that I did not meet the qualifications. My understanding was it was $20 purchase for a free pie
- Rating 5.012/27/17This Denny's is our go to restaurant. We eat there at least once a week. We know several of the servers and they know us and what we like. We truly feel like honored guests instead of just customers. The food is consistently awesome. We've only had issues once in 3 years and that was because they had a brand new cook (as in first day for him). We love this place. Have not found the food at the other Denny's to be as good.
- Rating 1.011/20/17I ordered the Southwest turkey avocado sandwich with soup, and my sandwich had been left at the kitchen pass-through. Had I not checked my order before leaving I would have been short half of my food. I order online from this location somewhat frequently, and there's something wrong or missing pretty much every time. If another location near me had online ordering I would never come back to this location.
- Rating 2.010/17/17The eggs weren't cooked. The white yoke was still clear on both biscuits and gravy orders. The gravy was bland.
The tomatoes on the skillet we order tasted rotten.
- Rating 5.010/14/17👍👍
- Rating 2.010/11/17I found that the hashbrowns were extremely greasy, as was the omelette. The hamburger my daughter got wasn't even eaten after a couple of bites it was that bad. I've ordered several times and had good food a couple of times and bad food about the same so it's a fifty fifty prop. Having said that actually eating there the foods fine. The takeouts not something I'll be doing again.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great working individuals, they make sure to take care of their customers first
- Rating 1.09/21/17After I placed my order online I tried to give a coupon for a free hot cakes and I was not able to redeem that coupon online I tried to get it in this store and they didn't take it I tried to talk to the manager it was no manager around I think this is very unprofessional place thank you
- Rating 3.09/6/17I ordered a quesadilla, which is supposed to include both sour cream and pico de gallo. I got neither.
- Rating 3.09/6/17Ordered online for a 8 am pickup. Ordered at 720 am. Got there at 805. Wasn't ready.
Not until 830... a little disappointed i had to wait that long.... food was great.. but slow..