Denny’s W 6th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 6th Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 6th Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18I got the toast that has an egg fried in the middle. It was not toasted sufficiently, so it was soggy and the egg was over easy rather than fried. The rest of the order was fine. Staff was rude. When I walked up to the desk he didn’t acknowledge that I was there, just kept counting money, so after waiting about 45 seconds, I volunteered that I was there to pick up an order. He still didn’t acknowledge that I was there, or had spoken for about another 45 seconds. There were no other customers in that area of the restaurant, so I was obviously not interrupting anyone. When he finally looked up from counting the money, he didn’t say anything, just went back and got my order. He then gave me a receipt and said to sign and indicated the signature line. I checked that the items were correct on the receipt, and apparently took too long for him, because he again pointed to the signature line and impatiently said “right there!” I took the order out to the car and then checked the condiments. They only gave me two packets of syrup. I went back in and asked for butter and ketchup. The same individual was still at the desk, and didn’t verbally respond, but did go get the butter and ketchup. He handed them to me, but again didn’t say a word. We had ordered takeout, almost the exact same order, a couple weeks prior and the food was good and the staff was very pleasant and professional. Service and product quality seem very inconsistent.
- Rating 1.09/5/18When ordering from your apps of food is never consistent and continuously given the wrong time to come pick it up it always gives you 20 minutes and when you show up in 20 minutes you sit there an extra 10 to 15 making a total of 30 sometimes you get a handful of fries sometimes you get six or seven it is ridiculous when trying to order out you never know what you're going to get
- Rating 1.08/28/18Every time I do an online order with my app even if I order the exact same thing it is different every time it was very disheartening to order a veggie omelet this last weekend and ask for avocado to be added I would expect at a dollar 25 or whatever it was I would get more than one Thin slice that was brown as a matter of fact sometimes you'll get a handful of fries the next time you get two handfuls you just never know what you're going to get when you use the app and you never know when it's actually going to be ready it tells you in 20 minutes and you get there and you have to wait an extra 10 every single time
- Rating 4.08/7/18They forgot my egg muffin on the toaster.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great food. Great customer service. Being opened 24 hrs helps the late night cravings be satisfied.
- Rating 5.012/5/17My pancakes were amazing my eggs and bacon and hash browns were cooked perfect, the Waiter I had did a great job...
- Rating 4.011/9/17Everyone is so nice.
- Rating 1.010/31/17I cannot use the online coupon without printing it out. Also, my name is Michelle.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great service and complete order.