Denny’s Main Avenue North
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Main Avenue North
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Main Avenue North
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/9/18Order was missing items again and if it was all there I would have given 5 stars, but this is not the first time we order and when we check the order it is missing items. I would recommend checking your order before leaving. Otherwise the food and packaging is all good.
- Rating 5.09/24/18Great
- Rating 1.07/23/18Me and my wife always loved going to dinner at Dennys it was our Sunday dinned spot after we completed all of our weekly grocery shopping .1 year ago all of the experienced water staff was replaced by kids then the cook staff followed the food got really bad and the service was worse we tried to wait awhile and give another try started doing the online ordering so we did not have to deal with the kids working there that solved one issue now its just the food that is really bad .We hope one day things will turn around and this can become our favorite place to eat once again
- Rating 5.07/3/18The pancakes were delicious, the omelette was cooked to perfection, you guys even won over one of my friends who used to think your food was subpar. Great experience, great prices.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Online ordering was fast and intuitive, my order was ready on time, food was great!
- Rating 2.02/28/18Placed an online order and picked it up and when we got home an item was missing. This is the 2nd time this has happened. We called Denny's and a person actually delivered the item, but it was missing half of it...so they still didn't get it right. So frustrated for I would order more but to have to check it each time is hard for the packaging of the order is hard to see what is all there, unless you open it all.
- Rating 4.02/27/18This is the second time I have ordered online. The food has been great each time; tasty and packaged well with plastic ware, napkins, condiments all in place. This most recent order was cold though 😞 so I think the request for me to pick up my order an hour and a half after I ordered it was overlooked. Please give more attention to the requested pick up time. That is my only negative. Thank you kindly for your gracious and respectful employees.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Online ordering was quick. My food was hot and ready right when I arrived. The employee was courteous and helpful.
- Rating 1.01/10/18Online order and even in bold letters that said ALLERGIC, Still could not get it right.
5 cheese tots with a hamburger? Seriously?
We ordered 5 meals, online and not one person was happy with their meal...such a disappointment once again.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Bacon cheddar tots were really burnt, but the turkey dinner was good! Not happy with the first item.
- Rating 3.011/28/17The food was fine. One of my chicken tacos the chicken was burnt but other than that it was fine. I used the Denny's online ordering and my food was ready when they said it would be
- Rating 5.010/17/17Service was fast and friendly, food was awesome will be back for sure!