Denny’s Newberg Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Newberg Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Newberg Hwy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-The-Clock Breakfast
- ●24 Hour Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins Welcome
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Kid's Eat Free Night
- ●Take Out
- ●Full Service Sports Bar
- ●Big Screen TV
- ●Oregon Lottery
- ●Senior Discounts
- ●On-Line Ordering
- ●Wednesday Steak Night
- Rating 2.04/3/19The on line process isn’t well done at this location. I waited the 20 minutes rhecweb stayed it would take then popped across the parking lot to pick it up. The waiter said the hostess would be back. The hostess came in from her break outside and never washed her hands. Then she checked on my order and said it was being worked on but it still took nearly 30 minutes to get my order. There is no adjustments that can be made in the store which youall should fix since even Lowe’s can make adjustments for on line orders. The manager never made eye contact with me as she explained all this. The food was hot, but we probably won’t do it again any time soon.
- Rating 2.03/21/19Food was not ready when I got there they pretty much had to re make the order so i sat there for 25 min waiting for my food.
- Rating 3.010/9/18This was My First time ordering through Denny's online, and I wasn't 100% Happy they forgot My order of Fries and the Ranch for my Chicken tender's..
I have barely came out of work so I was to tired to drive back and tell them..
Next time I place an online order I'll make sure all my food is Inside the Bag.
Thank You Anna
- Rating 3.08/8/18It would be great if you guys wouldn't send me this email 20 times in a row.
- Rating 3.07/25/18The food was delicious, but my order wasnt ready on time. I got there right when the email said it would be ready and still waited an additional 30 mins. I understand the place gets busy but timing wise was a bad experience.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great food as always
- Rating 2.04/5/18For online ordering. I won't order anything on a holiday any longer. You ran out of what I ordered.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I received the incorrect side item, and did not notice until I was home. Also, my dish looked like it was thrown into the container and it was everywhere.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very kind employees. Ordered to-go first time and was great.
- Rating 5.02/20/18A terrific experience from start to finish!
- Rating 4.01/23/18The food was ready when I arrived. The hostess was pleasant and polite. When I got home the food order was correct, hot and delicious.
- Rating 2.09/25/17The website says it takes about 20 minutes from the time you place your order. So I ended up going to pick up my breakfast 30 minutes later so I was expecting my food to be ready by the time I got there, not only did I have to wait another 10 minutes but they kept telling me “we are working on it, we are busy today” by the time I ate my food was completely cold.
- Rating 5.09/25/17It would be nice to have an option to dine in. I might be in a hurry to a meeting and I want to order in advance to have the food ready when I get there. Instead is prepared as to go.