Denny’s Newberg Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Newberg Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Newberg Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-The-Clock Breakfast
- ●24 Hour Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins Welcome
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Kid's Eat Free Night
- ●Take Out
- ●Full Service Sports Bar
- ●Big Screen TV
- ●Oregon Lottery
- ●Senior Discounts
- ●On-Line Ordering
- ●Wednesday Steak Night
- Rating 2.04/5/18For online ordering. I won't order anything on a holiday any longer. You ran out of what I ordered.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I received the incorrect side item, and did not notice until I was home. Also, my dish looked like it was thrown into the container and it was everywhere.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very kind employees. Ordered to-go first time and was great.
- Rating 5.02/20/18A terrific experience from start to finish!
- Rating 4.01/23/18The food was ready when I arrived. The hostess was pleasant and polite. When I got home the food order was correct, hot and delicious.
- Rating 2.09/25/17The website says it takes about 20 minutes from the time you place your order. So I ended up going to pick up my breakfast 30 minutes later so I was expecting my food to be ready by the time I got there, not only did I have to wait another 10 minutes but they kept telling me “we are working on it, we are busy today” by the time I ate my food was completely cold.
- Rating 5.09/25/17It would be nice to have an option to dine in. I might be in a hurry to a meeting and I want to order in advance to have the food ready when I get there. Instead is prepared as to go.