Denny’s Catasauqua Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Catasauqua Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Catasauqua Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/3/18I ordered my meal through the app in hopes of avoiding any wait time. I arrive 5 minutes past the estimated time and my food was not ready. Not still being cooked, not being bagged up, not evens started. The host was confused when I told her about the order but she hurried to go get the order started. Things happen, no problem. 10-15 minutes later, she quickly gives me the food and tries to usher us out very quickly. I remind her that my meal comes with a Horchata milkshake and she gave me that same confused look. She told me he milkshake machine is down but she could only make a “simple flavored” shake. I compromise and go with strawberry. 5 minutes later she comes back and tells me only chocolate or vanilla is available. At this point, I start to get fristrated but tired to remain patient. I just ask her to give me extra bacon with my meals and that would suffice. She agrees and gives me the bacon. I get home and realize my salted caramel and banana pancakes have neither caramel or banana whatsoever, and my dulce de ledge pancakes are plain pancakes altogether. I tried calling the store to report the situation because at every turn there was an issue with my order. The host answers the phone and tries to stop me from taking to the manager and here we are now. Literally the worst ordering and food experience I’ve had in a while and I have empathy toward food service workers because I’ve worked I food service before but this was UTTERLY RIDICIULOUS!!!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food was freshly done & the service was great!
- Rating 3.07/16/18There was a new person trying to make my milkshake and no one decided to help him . He took forever to make my milkshake and didn’t know where the cups were and gave me a soda cup. I’m not mad that he was new, but my milkshake was was watery.
- Rating 2.03/19/18So I love eating at dennys but sometimes the service and food is really crappy I love eating the loaded chicken potatoe skillet and got my friend into eating it too and we got two of them Togo and mines without the broccoli . I feel like if you get food to go it should be the same quality as if you eat it in the restaurant. It for sure wasn’t the size of a skillet and the chicken was thrown in while they didn’t take time to cut it like they normally do. And I said no Peppers in the cheese fries and they put them anyways. Half the people working there are too busy talking and carrying on instead of taking the time to do an order correctly.
- Rating 3.02/21/18I love going to Denny’s usually the food and service was good but this time things were all messed up they didn’t give the drinks and he had to go back to get them. Then they gave me a strawberry shake instead of vanilla. I also order them chicken and sausage quesadilla and it had no sausage and then I ordered the chicken potato skillet that is on the 2,4,6,8 menu with no broccoli and it actullay was the spicy chicken potato skillet with red and green peppers.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Thanks for brining the food out to the car for me!
- Rating 2.011/6/17The food was ok. We ordered online and we got there 15 mins later they didn't even make our order then didn't have food we ordered and never got credited on card. You cannot call there because it says not taking calls at this time, why not?? We had to wait another 20 mins for our food. Customer service was terrible. My husband stood there and 3 employees walked by him and didn't even ask Why he was there or I will be right with you, NOTHING!! DO NOT RECOMMEND.
- Rating 2.011/6/17Food was ok. But ordered online and got there 15 mins later to pick it up and they never made our order and had to get different food and was never credited to card, then we waited another 20mins just to get food. You can never call the restaurant because number says it's not taking calls. Just unorganized and no customer service. Will not recommend
- Rating 5.010/26/17Excellent service. Good food for good price. Great selection.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food was delicious.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Quick and great service!!
- Rating 3.08/31/17I tried to call and order 3 times only got threw once and she hung up on me then i order online and i had to pay with credit card she told me 20min we got there and they never made food so we had to wait another 20 mins. Food was ok but just not the same dennys food.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Horrible take out service. Order was missing items, went back to get the rest of the order and was told they didn't have it in stock. When we tried asking for something in place of it the manager seemed to not care. Even after receiving replacement meal it was still messed up and not what we had ordered.