Denny’s Harrisburg Pike
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harrisburg Pike
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harrisburg Pike
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/15/19Having to chase Biggs away and kill them while waiting way to long for my watered down food . Not a good place to eat , needs attention.
Food Luke warm !!!! Not food safe , there are serve safe certified people working there . Or the certificates say so , having been in the restaurant industry for thirty years I know what to look for !!
And there’s issues that need attention quickly before this becomes an issue .
- Rating 5.012/18/18Good
- Rating 5.09/6/18I had an online to go order. Food was great and ready the exact time it was suppose to. You can also pre pay gratuity which is convenient.
- Rating 1.08/14/18I ordered it online because I needed to grab and go. It was supposed be ready for pick up in fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes turned into twenty five. If I wanted to waste that much time, I would have sat down in the restaurant. The online orders should take priority over the people ordering in the restaurant.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great food! Ordered online and picked it up. Food was ready when promised. Friendly staff when I picked it up.
- Rating 5.07/12/18The food was ready for pick up when I arrived. I like the convenience.
- Rating 5.07/3/18That food was BANGING!!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Good time
- Rating 5.04/9/18Friendly service, food cooked the way I like it, all at a decent price!! What more could I ask for??!? (Oh, yeah. The coffee is always fresh, too!!)
- Rating 3.02/26/18It took a lot longer than expected to get the pancakes, I think about 40 minutes. But it was good
- Rating 4.02/21/18Order was ready just when they said it was. Food was good.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Excellent service, the food is always tasty and prepared properly.
- Rating 2.09/12/17Ask for very well done t bone steak and had to throw it away because was stremly raw not going back to this place again
- Rating 5.09/11/17Q
- Rating 5.09/5/17Customer service and food was great as always!!