Denny’s Wayne Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wayne Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wayne Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/10/18My foods always fresh and delicious! Love this Denny’s!!!
- Rating 4.03/26/18Was a togo order made online.food was done correctly and was really good. Will be going bacj again and again
- Rating 3.01/30/18The food is great when you eat in the restaurant. The service it amazing and most of the servers are very sweet and kind. One server is very nice to the customers but she is very rude and inconsiderate to the cooks and other kitchen workers. I’ve seen this first hand myself. Also, when online ordering, have the time you don’t get what you paid for (like ordering avocado and not receiving it) and they don’t follow special instructions (like ordering a burger with no bacon and the burger still comes with bacon).
- Rating 5.012/19/17No issues. All food included.
- Rating 1.010/26/17It sucked, waited 10 min at the counter before anyone even came out, food was cold, I ordered cheesy tots, I got 4 cold mushy tatertots. Over priced and under standard. Would never recommend to my worst enemy.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Fast and friendly
- Rating 3.08/11/17Was not the best service. Ordered online, waited the 20 minutes stated on my order. Went to pick up my order and they had not even started it. Explanation was not received until the order was ready, which was about 15 minutes later. Explanation was that the printer ran out of paper in the cook area. The manager came out and apologized and went on about how everything was ready. When I got back to work finally with everyone's meals (3 of them), there was only 1 plastic ware, no napkins, no cheese on the eggs which I paid extra for, and no butter. Was very disappointed in the service and the meals.