Denny’s Baltimore Pike
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Baltimore Pike
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Baltimore Pike
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/7/18I placed my order through Denny's phone app. Very easy to place the order. The amount of the estimated pick-up time was very short, considering the restaurant is always busy. We walked in and the pick-up process was quick and easy. We will be ordering like this again in the near future.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Good food, reasonable price, quick courteous service/delivery
- Rating 1.07/31/18The order is consistently wrong, and I always have to wait time that I don’t have. This particular day I placed the order so I could eat before work, my order was wrong again and I didn’t have enough time to wait. I wasn’t able to eat until 6pm because of that error. I was also told I would be refunded my money since I did not accept the order and that has not yet happened.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service. Thanks
- Rating 1.04/26/18Customer service was terrible, I would not revisit this location. I requested a refund due to my experience before even being handed my food.
- Rating 5.04/13/18great food
- Rating 3.04/9/18It wasn’t crowded and it took over 5 minutes before anyone offered to help me.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Enjoyed the food!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Hostess was very nice and food was good as always
- Rating 5.03/26/18Very happy with my experience!! They were short staff and the mrg on was doing everything and also helped me out cause my order got messed up a little.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Service was prompted as stated in e-mail message. Food was great.
- Rating 4.03/19/18Good thing I double checked my order it was missing items. Please have staff double check orders before providing them to the customers
- Rating 3.03/15/18Takeout order was good and delivered on time. It could've been a little bit hotter.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Service has greatly improved. Thanks
- Rating 1.03/2/18Horrible service. Pick up was 30 mins late. Manager wasn't helpful. Last time trying Denny's will tell everyone how horrible my experience was.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Experience has been much better. Thanks
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great ready when I arrived. Thanks
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service!!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Things were much better this time around.
- Rating 2.01/2/18I waited over an hour this trip for my food. I was told they didn’t expect all the Uber Eats order.