Denny’s Baltimore Pike
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Baltimore Pike
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Baltimore Pike
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/26/18Customer service was terrible, I would not revisit this location. I requested a refund due to my experience before even being handed my food.
- Rating 5.04/13/18great food
- Rating 3.04/9/18It wasn’t crowded and it took over 5 minutes before anyone offered to help me.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Enjoyed the food!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Hostess was very nice and food was good as always
- Rating 5.03/26/18Very happy with my experience!! They were short staff and the mrg on was doing everything and also helped me out cause my order got messed up a little.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Service was prompted as stated in e-mail message. Food was great.
- Rating 4.03/19/18Good thing I double checked my order it was missing items. Please have staff double check orders before providing them to the customers
- Rating 3.03/15/18Takeout order was good and delivered on time. It could've been a little bit hotter.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Service has greatly improved. Thanks
- Rating 1.03/2/18Horrible service. Pick up was 30 mins late. Manager wasn't helpful. Last time trying Denny's will tell everyone how horrible my experience was.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Experience has been much better. Thanks
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great ready when I arrived. Thanks
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service!!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Things were much better this time around.
- Rating 2.01/2/18I waited over an hour this trip for my food. I was told they didn’t expect all the Uber Eats order.
- Rating 1.011/29/17I ordered my food at 11:41, and didn't receive my food until 1:00 am. The hostess didn't even bother to say sorry, or even acknowledge that I was waiting that long. I heard her in the back talking to the cook and the cook told her that he had already made the food and maybe she had given it to the wrong person. Still after that conversation, knowing the problem, she still let me stand waiting for my food and didn't even tell me what was going on. Honestly, I felt dumb waiting an hour for a cheeseburger.
- Rating 5.011/29/17I've ordered to go from here a lot. It's always ready as promised. The food is always great. The staff is also friendly no matter what time of the day it is.
- Rating 3.011/28/17Thanks
- Rating 5.011/21/17I always receive amazing service when I order from Denny’s as well as when I dine in. The food is great as well.