Denny’s Baltimore Pike
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Baltimore Pike
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Baltimore Pike
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Great Service!
- Rating 2.012/5/18I ordered for pick up, and once I got home and opened my food the eggs and bacon were missing. I ordered pancakes, eggs and bacon, only got the pancakes, and the sauce they put on top of my pancake made the pancake very soggy and nasty. My boyfriend ordered the very same thing that day and they put the sauce in a small cup with a cap and not on top of the pancake. My experience and service from this place was awful
- Rating 1.012/4/18I’d give zero stars if I could. I ordered pancakes and ended up giving it right back because the staff is unsanitary.After watching the staff converse over my food , touch different things with their bare hand and then have the nerves to touch my pancakes with their bare hands to put in the carry out container, I’m disgusted. I ordered pancakes!! Not pancakes with a side of fingerprints and spit particles! My brother was there with me and witness this. After I returned the pancakes I told them I didn’t even want another one or any free food from them because I didn’t trust them. I will never eat from here again, i don’t care if this was the last restaurant on earth and I were homeless & starving, I rather die.
- Rating 1.011/29/18I did not get the complete meal. Thanksgiving meal tasteless turkey very salty no gravy no dessert punkin pie missing,Called and was told to call Doordash.They said they had no record of my ordering the dinner. So I am out $57.08 for a meal .Happy Thanksgiving it was not.Will never order from you again or use Doordash. Thank you. S.Brown
- Rating 3.010/16/18My breakfast food was cold when it arrived from delivery. I had to reheat
- Rating 3.010/3/18No toast, syrup or ketchup that I ordered
- Rating 5.010/3/18Outstanding experience as usual
- Rating 2.09/10/18The food I received was cold, one meal (grand slam) was otherwise fine, and the other (peanut butter cream pancakes) has spoiled cream on top, as the peanut butter cream covering the pancakes had gone sour before I received it.
- Rating 5.09/5/18My food was delicious, hot, and the portions was excellent! Fast delivery as well. Definitely will order again!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great food.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Horrible
- Rating 5.08/22/18Great service
- Rating 5.08/7/18I placed my order through Denny's phone app. Very easy to place the order. The amount of the estimated pick-up time was very short, considering the restaurant is always busy. We walked in and the pick-up process was quick and easy. We will be ordering like this again in the near future.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Good food, reasonable price, quick courteous service/delivery
- Rating 1.07/31/18The order is consistently wrong, and I always have to wait time that I don’t have. This particular day I placed the order so I could eat before work, my order was wrong again and I didn’t have enough time to wait. I wasn’t able to eat until 6pm because of that error. I was also told I would be refunded my money since I did not accept the order and that has not yet happened.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service. Thanks
- Rating 1.04/26/18Customer service was terrible, I would not revisit this location. I requested a refund due to my experience before even being handed my food.
- Rating 5.04/13/18great food
- Rating 3.04/9/18It wasn’t crowded and it took over 5 minutes before anyone offered to help me.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Enjoyed the food!