Denny’s Industrial Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Industrial Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Industrial Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/30/18Please read all details and items on lists
- Rating 4.011/14/18I only leave 4 stars instead of 5 because the young lady who answered my phone call the first time told me I was unable to switch out my breakfast entree with something else as I was unpleased with the entree. However, I called back and spoke with a manager and she was able to rectify the situation and I appreciate that !
- Rating 4.011/6/18Food is good and I like the way how food comes in the containers
- Rating 2.09/11/18The manager was rude but other than that it was ok
- Rating 5.08/14/18I ordered online. When I arrived, and my food was ready. The staff were very friendly. Will definitely order from here again!
- Rating 3.08/8/18Ordering was quick and easy. Unfortunately, when I returned home my order was inaccurate.
- Rating 1.07/31/18I have never been more disappointed with Dennys. Out food, after waiting the time for our pick up order to be ready, was still not ready. I waited approximately fifty (50) minutes in the crowded resturant. Eventually a hostess approached me and asked what I was waiting for, she found my order and made me aware it had been ready for a while, as if it was my fault that I hadn’t been given my order. When I got our breakfast back to our hotel, they hadn’t given us any condiments, any forks or knives, nothing. It was as if it was haphazardly thrown together, with no sense of pride in the product. This is NOT what i would expect from a Denny’s, and I’ve never been more disappointed in my experience. I would love to know why this was considered acceptable.
- Rating 2.07/24/18I had to ask for my drinks that I had ordered because they were not with my order and when I got home the bacon was missing from the breakfast dishes we had only 2 pieces of sausage with each of the 2 breakfast orders and no bacon and I was not driving 20 minutes back to complain
- Rating 3.07/11/18I did pickup. Honestly, when I arrived, I almost wished I had not ordered. The scene was chaotic, with a customer in front of me complaining in the pickup line about his order. He went on and on. After 5 minutes of listening to the customer's nonsense, the manager asked me if I had ordered, after I had told another worker that I was there for a pickup order, which I had prepaid online 20 minutes earlier. I don't know how they did not know, and I offered my phone receipt. I waited for 10 minutes and got my order. As soon as I got it, the problem child in front of me continued to hassle the manager for his order.
Honestly, the food is fine. I am local, and have been to this Denny's since the 1980s, but not as much now. The manager has a tough job, as the clientele is very demanding. For me, it was not a great experience, but I think more because of the clientele that day. I would not want the manager's job.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Food was good and service was fast
- Rating 1.07/3/18Always an issue when I order from this place. I won’t ever be returning.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great service
- Rating 1.04/11/18Pancakes was burnt eggs was cold and I ordered online and when I got there it wasn't ready so I don't know why it was cold.
- Rating 5.04/5/18Food was excellent very good !!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Always received fast service here, online orders and dine in.
- Rating 4.02/21/18It was good food as usual..
- Rating 5.02/20/18Food was perfect and even though it was cold outside, and food had to transfer to the car, make it's way across town, and transfer to the hotel room, the food was still surprisingly still hot. Most suprizing were the onion rings. Normally when packaged in styrofoam onion rings get mushy, but these onion rings were perfectly crisp and crunchy.
- Rating 2.01/23/18The food was good but by the time we got it it was cold. I placed an online order and when I went to pick it up i had to wait for 20 minutes. Yes they were busy but they kept taking people who walked in behind me to eat there before they even agnoliged that i was there.
- Rating 1.01/23/18This is the last time we will order from Denny’s. We ordered online to pick up and instead of taking 20 minutes it took almost an hour. One of the things we ordered was French toast. If I could post a picture I would. It was literally white toast with powered sugar sprinkled on it! It wasn’t even hot nor was it dipped it anything. It was just plain toast with powder sugar. I don’t know how anyone could mistake the toast as French toast. Horrible breakfast.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Food was great. Did an online order, when i got home I realized a meal was missing. Had to go back and wait for them to make it.