Denny’s West Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Drive
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/12/17Loved the food but when I put modifications into my order, I would expect them to be followed. Happens every time I order from Denny’s and it’s getting really old.
- Rating 1.012/5/17garlic Bread and sautéed zucchini and squash were cold. I ordered 2 sides of the same and only received 1 small order.Missing other side item for that order. Waited 10 extra minutes to pick up food and got home and was cold. Family not happy. Very disappointed. Will go to Eat N Park or Kings from now on.
- Rating 2.011/6/17My order was wrong and I couldn’t eat it.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Love this place wish you had a rewards system to get free stuff lol
- Rating 4.010/10/17Love my Denny's,especially that I can order online. Too bad I have moved to North Carolina, haven't seen one down here. Thank you for many years of good meals.
- Rating 2.010/3/17My moons over my hammy was soggy. I had to remove the cheese because it smelt Rancid. The hash browns were soggy now very cold.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great wait staff