Denny’s West Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Half of my order was wrong and missing.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Awesome as always!!😊👍
- Rating 3.010/30/18The food was alright but the order was not right .received only one order of cream corn, and two orders of fries . Should have been one mashed Potatoes .other wise it was good.
- Rating 1.010/28/18My order was wrong (missing milkshake) and the lack of concern was extremely disappointing.
- Rating 4.010/3/18Took a little longer then told it would be for pick up
- Rating 1.08/28/18Their waitress's need to treat the online ordering customer better. I order there at 3-4 times a week and every time the same older lady acts like I am bothering her. when I am only there to pick up my order. They need some customer service training.
- Rating 1.08/21/18Honestly not good. Usually have a decent experience with this Denny's but not this time. My fries were undercooked and my chicken was overcooked. The wraps were nearly burnt. Very disappointed
- Rating 3.07/24/18Was busy and no one seemed to help cashier... my food was poorly presented
- Rating 4.07/11/18My wife and I enjoyed the burgers the fries were a little undercooked but we're hoping it was just a fluke. We will order again and continue to unless the dry problem becomes repetitive.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Everything was made well, fresh and delicious.
- Rating 4.04/3/18The salmon was not available. I had the tilapia instead. Not as good as the salmon but well-cooked and seasoned well.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Good food, good price, quick service
- Rating 5.03/7/18Amazing as always!! The over night manager is always super nice, he remembers who I am and always gets my order perfect!!!
- Rating 2.02/27/18I either always dine in or order to go over the telephone. This time however, I decided to order online for the first time. Upon arriving home with my order, it was wrong. Instead of giving me 2 different entrees that I ordered they gave me 2 of the exact same order. It was already almost midnight abf didn't want to drive back again that dark and late but I was dissapointed cause it wasn't what I even liked to eat and I had paid for it. I won't order online again.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Exceptional staff! Our service is consistently above average and the food is always good.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Very disappointed with the behavior of the management. I frequent Denny's frequently (in the diner), completed an on line order and they gave a very difficult time regarding the free pie. Had over a $50 order but just because we did not mark the promo code on the order, she was very rude and we did not get our free pie.
- Rating 2.012/12/17Loved the food but when I put modifications into my order, I would expect them to be followed. Happens every time I order from Denny’s and it’s getting really old.
- Rating 1.012/5/17garlic Bread and sautéed zucchini and squash were cold. I ordered 2 sides of the same and only received 1 small order.Missing other side item for that order. Waited 10 extra minutes to pick up food and got home and was cold. Family not happy. Very disappointed. Will go to Eat N Park or Kings from now on.
- Rating 2.011/6/17My order was wrong and I couldn’t eat it.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Love this place wish you had a rewards system to get free stuff lol