For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hanover
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hanover
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/17Restaurant had not been open long and was quite crowded but that was expected. Service once seated was faster than expected. Food was good quality and tasty.
- Rating 2.011/29/17Extremely SLOW service!! food was a bit under temp but had a good taste at least. All three visits have been the same. Took 10 minutes to get a drink and one time food took 50 min. The quickest has been 28 min.
- Rating 5.011/28/17They r developing into a great restaurant
- Rating 4.011/28/17Because Denny's is new to our area, it has been busier than a bee hive; however, if you have patience, you discover that the food is pretty good and worth the wait. The wait staff is still a little slow, but I bet they will get better when things calm down.
- Rating 3.011/28/17We enjoyed the food that we were serviced
- Rating 3.010/30/17I love the denny's there and the service but some of my food was a litte too done or burnt
- Rating 2.010/27/17My chicken wasn’t fully cooked!!! Multiple times!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Amazing burgers!!!! Great service!!! I placed a pick up order through your app it was easy and my food was hot and delicious when I got it home!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
- Rating 5.010/17/17I’ve been there 3 times so far so I was wondering which time you wanted the review from. Then I thought each time has been 5 star on the food. The service varied wildly unfortunately.
- Rating 4.010/11/17The food was good, but when I got home I realized that not all of my food was in the bag. I was missing ham, toast, and a sundae. Also another time I ordered I got home and was missing a biscuit I ordered. The food is really good but you never know if you're actually going to receive it all.
- Rating 2.010/10/17We only got 1/2 of what we were supposed to get with our meals (no potatoes and no sauces). The food was cold too. Highly disappointed because we normally love Denny’s food. Will not do to-go service anymore.
- Rating 2.010/10/17made a online order for 8:30am didn't get my food until 8:45am
and didn't get all I ordered
- Rating 3.010/4/17Most of my meal was good. The French toast was not completely cooked. Since it was a pickup order I didn’t know until I sat down to try to enjoy my breakfast. It will be some time before I try Denny’s again
- Rating 4.010/3/17They still seem a little unorganized for being open for almost two weeks. Not the best communication with staff. I placed an online order and they forgot my drinks. So I tried calling them as soon as I left and the phone just rang repeatedly. So I tried about a half hour later , same thing. So my friend and I decided to eat our meal with the phone ringing on speaker to see if they ever answered and no one picked up after a half hour. So the next morning I called and they answered right away. Told them what happened and the woman said she would let the evening staff know id be in after my work shift go pick my drinks up. Went there and told them I had a pick up and no one knew what I was talking about even after saying the morning shift was supposed to leave a note. Finally got my drinks but I guess they didn't see my note about my smoothie . I wanted no milk which meant no yogurt. I ended up getting sick from drinking a few sips before tasting it. I'm sure things will improve once it's running smoother. Hopefully