For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hanover
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hanover
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Easy to use app, order submitted with no problem, arrived with 2 minuets until stated pick up time and order was just being finished, only had to wait 2 minuets for the shake, absolutely loved it, will be back.
- Rating 2.03/6/18I was disappointed. First, the food was not ready at the time it was supposed to be. Second, some food was missing and other items not prepared as they should be. I am not sure I would go back to this establishment.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food is not as it is pictured in the menu. Foo d was a carryout order and was cold. Order was prepaid through the Denny's app and when checking out, the employee related the price was over $2 more. When I showed her the receipt from the app, she just shrugged her shoulders and said "Well just leave then" . This was my first and last time for this store. Perkins is just across the street.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Ordering was not only easy and fast, but fun! Hot and ready on arrival, just sign the receipt and enjoy.
- Rating 2.01/23/18We did a pick up order online it said it would be ready at a specific time I got there 5 minets later then the time stayed and my order was still not ready. Then when I got to my car and checked if I had everything I was missing a desert I order. Went back In and they made it for me. They did not say sorry or give me any extra food/ drink as a sorry for forgetting things in my order
I will not be returning to the Hanover Denny’s
- Rating 1.01/10/18We have gone to Dennys a few times since they’ve opened here. Several times we walked in the door and right back out again. People all around waiting, empty tables everywhere and no one seating them. Twice we’ve walked in and actually ate a meal there. We’ve ordered online and stood there watching our food get cold on the counter and have had to call later to have them credit my card for forgotten items. The only saving grace they have going for them is the food, its been good. If they can get someone who knows how to run a restaurant to manage the place, they will do a great business
- Rating 3.012/28/17Last visited on the day after Christmas. It was mobbed. When we walked in there were three groups ahead of us that hadn’t even been checked in yet. We opted to sit at the bar—turned out to be a good choice.
Waited over 30 minutes for our food—maybe closer to 45. A table of four that came in behind us walked out after waiting 45 minutes for their food.
Our waitress remained cool and calm. Food was expedidited quickly from the kitchen. Ours was hot when it reached us.
We don’t robably wont be back for a while.
- Rating 2.012/27/17The staff was very friendly, but for my first online order at a Dennys, and first order ever at this location, I was pretty disappointed and am not super likely to return. I wrote a request for "no peppers/onions" on my quesadilla, but they had everything on them. The cheddar bacon tater tots were pretty gross tasting, but the fries were ok.
- Rating 4.011/29/17Restaurant had not been open long and was quite crowded but that was expected. Service once seated was faster than expected. Food was good quality and tasty.
- Rating 2.011/29/17Extremely SLOW service!! food was a bit under temp but had a good taste at least. All three visits have been the same. Took 10 minutes to get a drink and one time food took 50 min. The quickest has been 28 min.
- Rating 5.011/28/17They r developing into a great restaurant
- Rating 4.011/28/17Because Denny's is new to our area, it has been busier than a bee hive; however, if you have patience, you discover that the food is pretty good and worth the wait. The wait staff is still a little slow, but I bet they will get better when things calm down.
- Rating 3.011/28/17We enjoyed the food that we were serviced
- Rating 3.010/30/17I love the denny's there and the service but some of my food was a litte too done or burnt
- Rating 2.010/27/17My chicken wasn’t fully cooked!!! Multiple times!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Amazing burgers!!!! Great service!!! I placed a pick up order through your app it was easy and my food was hot and delicious when I got it home!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
- Rating 5.010/17/17I’ve been there 3 times so far so I was wondering which time you wanted the review from. Then I thought each time has been 5 star on the food. The service varied wildly unfortunately.
- Rating 4.010/11/17The food was good, but when I got home I realized that not all of my food was in the bag. I was missing ham, toast, and a sundae. Also another time I ordered I got home and was missing a biscuit I ordered. The food is really good but you never know if you're actually going to receive it all.
- Rating 2.010/10/17We only got 1/2 of what we were supposed to get with our meals (no potatoes and no sauces). The food was cold too. Highly disappointed because we normally love Denny’s food. Will not do to-go service anymore.
- Rating 2.010/10/17made a online order for 8:30am didn't get my food until 8:45am
and didn't get all I ordered