Denny’s Rt 93
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rt 93
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rt 93
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/16/18Great food great service!!
- Rating 3.06/26/18I ordered food and a milkshake online for pickup. When I got there the food was done but the milkshake wasn't and the lady at the counter made it seem like I was being a bother asking for the item I had already paid for that she forgot to make.
- Rating 3.04/11/18First order was great. I went through the order and log in with no issues. Unfortunately, the second time was frustrating. The site kept asking for a last name, despite being signed in, and would not advance to the payment screen. I had to log out, continue as a guest, and place my order. The whole process moved my pickup time by 10 minutes because the order would not process. Not sure why there is a lpg in if it doesnt work. Food was very good but the effort to get it was daunting.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Love it
- Rating 4.01/30/18Ham and Cheese omelet - the cheese wasn’t melted at all. Burger and fries - the fries were cold to the touch.
Although the food was subpar this time, we’ll still order from Denny’s because everyone has an off day. Denny’s is still amazing and the burgers are great!
- Rating 5.012/30/17Just simply amazing!!!
- Rating 3.012/16/17Small sandwich. Was not expecting that. First time I have a complaint about Denny’s.
- Rating 3.010/11/17Two items were left off of my order, which I did not realize until I got back home. I never received my kale side salad, nor did I receive the strawberry milkshake that I ordered. We all could have done a better job of due diligence on that, myself included.
Apart from that, the experience was mostly pain-free and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Loved the experience
- Rating 5.08/21/17Delicious food and super friendly staff. Definitely plan on returning.