Denny’s Lincoln Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lincoln Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lincoln Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18The chicken in the chicken sandwich was not cooked, still raw in the middle. Picked up the food at exactly the 20 minutes the website said the order would be ready and I have a 5 minute drive home and the food was cold when I got home. Won't be using online ordering again.
- Rating 3.011/28/18I enjoyed my Turkey cinner. missed the Yams though :(
- Rating 4.011/6/18Good food!
- Rating 5.010/16/18Excellent food and service.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Was quick and easy. Order was ready to go when I got there
- Rating 5.09/25/18As always good/fast/and friendly service, it doesn’t matter if you eat in or order to go! So far Denny’s has always been fantastic!!!
- Rating 2.08/28/18I picked up my food 5 minutes early. The french fries were cold and the burger was not correct. It still tasted very good. The service was excellent. And I always enjoy the food.
- Rating 1.08/15/18picked up my order, the cashier never even looked to see if my food was ready, after standing around I finally asked her if the food sitting in the window was mine, her response was yes and then, continued doing something else until I requested that I get my food before it gets cold. She proceeded to bag up 3 orders, after I told her specifically I only had one order of Moons Over My Hammy....she packs up all 3 orders and then hands it to me again I tell her I only had one order as the gentleman who ordered the other two items walked in....the gentleman who walked in after me left with his food before i did. The cashier did not have any regard from providing customer service.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Always good. Never any issues.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Food always great.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Ordered breakfast online.....Food was cold.