Denny’s Elton Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Elton Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Elton Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/11/18I ordered "plain" Chicken Strips for my young grandson. He ate two pieces and refused to eat anymore because he said they weren't "good tasting". I found that strange because he loves chicken, so I tasted them and found that they had given us Buffalo flavored chicken strips. I had to trash them (over $7 wasted) and make my grandson something else to eat. That resulted in my food getting cold. Not a very satisfying experience.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Order filled perfectly, even with the special request of no swiss cheese. Even added silverware and ketchup to the order without request - thumbs up!
- Rating 4.04/12/18Good food and Great service!
- Rating 4.04/10/18The late night crew is very friendly
- Rating 5.04/9/18The waiters and waitresses are always so very nice. They treat you with respect and make sure you're waited on adequately I love my local dennys I go there almost 3 times a week! I will continue to visit this establishment.
- Rating 5.03/28/18The food was awesome and ready to go when I got to the restaurant. The person went over my order with me before I left to make sure it was correct. Will certainly go back!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Quick and easy way to get take out.
- Rating 1.012/20/17Ordered takeout food was cold never checked order missed a item ordered portion size was small and one skillet was to have sour cream but was not on the order
- Rating 1.012/12/17Not the best customer service at this location. I ordered online and wasn't able to put the "free pie" code in so I asked to speak to the manager to see if he could modify my order to put the code in since I spent the required amount. I was told the manager wasn't able to talk because he was working in the kitchen at the time so instead the worker had to be the middle man between the manager and I and would go back and forth to relay the messages. All for him to say he couldn't honor the code or do anything to modify my order and that if I couldn't go online and do it myself then I was out of luck.
- Rating 3.010/10/17First time ordering online or to go for that matter. I ordered a supreme omlet and unfortunately, it was awful.. full of grease, missing the onions and tomato that was described online. My son had the build your own burger and loved it. Overall, everything with ordering online was great, the food however, wasn't as good.
- Rating 5.08/20/17Everyone at Denny's is so friendly and the food is always superb for such a good price!
- Rating 4.08/18/17EVERYTIME I PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER, IT'S ALWAYS READY BY THE TIME I ARRIVE. THE FOOD IS WELL COOKED AND THE SERVICE IS PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL.