Denny’s East Lincoln Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East Lincoln Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East Lincoln Highway
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/19I ordered the omelette, pancakes, and a vanilla shake. Everything arrived on time and tasted great.
- Rating 5.012/6/18Very good at Denny’s , we love it
- Rating 5.09/21/18First time I ordered Denny's online. I've been telling everyone how great it was! It was ready in 20 mins. & takeout containers were awesome. Got Dulce de Leche pancakes & Veggie Omelette - everything was delicious!
- Rating 3.09/10/18The food was good as always. Unfortunately we where missing part of our order.
- Rating 5.08/15/18Ordered online and my food was done when I came to pick it up. Order was correct and delicious
- Rating 3.07/31/18The meals were ok, I think you get better meals if you eat inside. I also had ordered a cheese cake for dessert and didn’t receive it. I just got off work so I didn’t call them to let them know because I was beat and didn’t feel like driving back to get it. My fault for not driving back but their fault for not putting it in my order.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was ready in a timely manner, love their food
- Rating 3.02/27/18Got home to find missing food and incorrect orders, they weren't able to refund me so had me drive back out to the store to give me what was missing plus an extra lava cake.
- Rating 1.02/21/18Ordered breakfast to go as I was getting late for work thinking it would be there when I get to Denny’s. I walked in and the waiter hands me an order and I thought it would be the right one. I then left and while I was stopped at a light I thought let me peak in there and realized he has given me the wrong order, then drove all the way back to get the right order and then drive off and when I got to work and started eating realized it didn’t have no syrup for pancakes, no ketchup for hash browns, and also got me late to work! Poor service!
- Rating 5.01/31/18I love ordering from Dennys and taking it home. It's much easier with a child that has ADHD and OCD to eat at home than out, where he fidgits and gets distracted by every noise. The staff is always great when I pick up the food. I would love a spot to add a tip on the site when I pay though. And my husband always says that he never gets the same amount of food for take out as he would for dining in, but like I said, this is easier. He gets the skillets and says he gets about half the amount when we order out. Maybe just work on that?
- Rating 5.01/17/18Awesome
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food was hot and delicious. Everything was prepared correctly and as specified. Thank you.
- Rating 5.010/5/17Excellent as always!
- Rating 4.09/26/17been a long while since I have been to a Denny's but there menu is still as good as ever and spiced up on all levels. nice touch.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Toast burnt,apple crisp dessert also burnt and served with mrelted chocolate ice cream and my slam was suppose to come with sausage and no sausage was given at all.terrible experience.