Denny’s Carlisle Pike
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Carlisle Pike
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Carlisle Pike
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/13/17Dinner was suppose to come with roll or bread,?that was left out. The desert was in a cardboard container that got soggy before we could eat it.
- Rating 4.012/13/17Easy to order.
- Rating 5.012/6/17We generally order online with little difficulty.
Our food was great! The COOK does a great job with our orders every time!!
Rich and Mikki
- Rating 4.012/1/17We have been to this Denny's on multiple occassions. While it is often busy, we normally are seated quickly and the service and food are good.
- Rating 5.011/29/17You have the BEST breakfast. I especially love your hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream. DELICIOUS !!!!! The food is always fresh and hot. The waitresses are fast and friendly.
- Rating 1.010/10/17My daughter ordered online take out and asked me to pick it up on my way home from work. I usually know what she orders. On this night I went in and told the girl I had a takeout order and she handed me a bag. I started to leave then looked in the bag and it was just a meal. I went back in and asked if they could check the order because o thought things were missing. At this point I was told there was no way to check because it was ordered online. Really? Then how did you make what you gave me.? I didn’t say it but was thinking it. I said so is there a receipt the girl said no once again. I asked to speak with the manger and I don’t know if it was but a gentleman got up from a booth where he had been sitting for at least the 10 min. I was there. He was very rude when I explained that I was pretty sure I was missing a drink and dessert. He looked mad at me that I even disturbed him. I said may I use your phone to call my daughter to double check. Of course my daughter didn’t answer. He went to the back and said the receipt paper was out and had no way of telling what was missing. Again REALLY? I said well I’m sure she ordered a lemon aid and an apple crisp. He came back with the lemon aid and apple crisp and said you will have to cook the apple crisp... Again REALLY! He was so RUDE!.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Our meal was awesome! We ordered online and it was ready when we got there.
- Rating 3.08/28/17The food was over all really good. My husband got a lumberjack slam the only problem with his was the eggs he asked of over med and they were almost rawl. I got the bourbon skillet i asked for no mushrooms and got mushrooms and there wasn't much broccoli (that's my favorite part) but over all it was delicious. When i went in to pick it up the girl didn't really talk i mean all she said was did you pay and hand me a bag never asked for my name it was a little odd but hey it was my order and everything was there so it works for me.