Denny’s Carlisle Pike
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Carlisle Pike
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Carlisle Pike
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/21/18Unfortunately this was not a great experience. When I arrived, they were not able to find my order. The guy asked if I was Dana, because he saw my name on the register, but was not able to find the order. A manager came to help. After repeating my order the 3rd time, I was informed it was not ready.
When I received the order, the gravy(on the side request) was poured on the zucchini and a separate zucchini dish was given. The plastic plate was so flimsy that the plate was cracked. Also half of the pancake puppies were still raw inside.
- Rating 5.08/19/18Always treated good when I'm there
- Rating 5.07/15/18I tried Denny's to go for the first time and was extremely impressed. I arrived to minutes before they said my order would be ready and everything was already bagged and ready to go. I did a large order and didn't check it there because it would have been chaotic I figured if something was wrong I would call. No need! Everything was perfect special instructions that were added we followed. The burger and fries came in a box which kept them hot and the fries crispy. The pancakes were fluffy and hot. They gave silverware and plenty of syrup, butter and ketchup. It was so fast, easy, delicious and inexpensive I will definitely do this many times to come.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Gave us wrong order even after I asked if it was correct and told them my name and what I ordered. My son is allergic to eggs. They have to be really well done scrambled. These were over easy. We threw them out.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food is always great and the staff is always very nice!
- Rating 5.04/10/18We had take out and we really enjoyed our breakfast! The cook always does a great job and the waitress (she was only employed for 7 months) was really kind, sweet and helpful.
- Rating 1.04/10/18All the food was wrong or missing in our to go order. $40 of my money wasted and this isn’t the first time this has happened.
- Rating 1.04/9/18My pancakes were supposed to be chocolate chip but somehow there was green sprinkles in them. They were very rubbery and cold. My hash browns were burnt and dry. My fiancé ordered cinnamon sauce for his pancakes and there was none which is upsetting we wanted Denny’s for breakfast after church and it was very disappointing.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Employees are always awesome and the food has always been perfect keep up the great work
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything we ordered online and picked up was HOT, TASTY and DELICIOUS!! A BIG THANK YOU to the COOK!!
The waitress was also very sweet!
- Rating 2.02/21/18Long wait line,
Mildly warm food
Pitiful amount given to be considered a serving
Food is delicious none the less!!
- Rating 4.01/30/18I ordered a grand slam on line and was told by doing that I’d get a free one
The free one would be on my account
It wasn’t -I had to call and get a code to apply to my bill to get the free one
- Rating 3.01/26/18This time my order wasn't great, but I am going to chalk it up to the fact that they were incredibly busy. My coffee was burnt so I didn't drink it, my orange juice wasn't juice, it was something else (was carbonated) and my food was cold by the time we got home even though I got there in the time that the site told me to. I was waiting a while for the food at the store so I assumed the order wasn't ready, but based on how cold / hard it was by the time we sat to eat it I feel like it was sitting in the window for a little while, so I'm not sure why I was waiting so long.
I will go back again as this is one time out of a half dozen or so we've gotten take out and it wasn't delicious - everyone has one of those days...and for the most part the food was good after we warmed it up.
- Rating 5.01/24/18We had a nice experience early last friday morning. Chelsea was very nice with our online order and the cook, once again, did an outstanding job with our meal.
- Rating 5.01/24/18The food is great and the order is ready when I get there.They go over the order with me and make sure everything is correct before I leave..no surprises when I get home...
- Rating 5.01/23/18Steak cooked perfectly. New mashed potatoes are great!
- Rating 4.01/20/18It was odd that the restaurant didn't ask for any verification before handing me my order, but everything in it was perfect.
- Rating 5.01/17/18They literally helped me with everything that I needed. My order wasn't working online so I called and they helped me just fine. They also gave me a pie for dealing with the issue which was appreciated.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Steak was cooked how I asked. Temp was great. Over all awesome.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Everything was just tasty and wonderful! Hats off to the cook~
Mickey & Rich