Denny’s Carlisle Pike
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Carlisle Pike
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Carlisle Pike
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything we ordered online and picked up was HOT, TASTY and DELICIOUS!! A BIG THANK YOU to the COOK!!
The waitress was also very sweet!
- Rating 2.02/21/18Long wait line,
Mildly warm food
Pitiful amount given to be considered a serving
Food is delicious none the less!!
- Rating 4.01/30/18I ordered a grand slam on line and was told by doing that I’d get a free one
The free one would be on my account
It wasn’t -I had to call and get a code to apply to my bill to get the free one
- Rating 3.01/26/18This time my order wasn't great, but I am going to chalk it up to the fact that they were incredibly busy. My coffee was burnt so I didn't drink it, my orange juice wasn't juice, it was something else (was carbonated) and my food was cold by the time we got home even though I got there in the time that the site told me to. I was waiting a while for the food at the store so I assumed the order wasn't ready, but based on how cold / hard it was by the time we sat to eat it I feel like it was sitting in the window for a little while, so I'm not sure why I was waiting so long.
I will go back again as this is one time out of a half dozen or so we've gotten take out and it wasn't delicious - everyone has one of those days...and for the most part the food was good after we warmed it up.
- Rating 5.01/24/18We had a nice experience early last friday morning. Chelsea was very nice with our online order and the cook, once again, did an outstanding job with our meal.
- Rating 5.01/24/18The food is great and the order is ready when I get there.They go over the order with me and make sure everything is correct before I leave..no surprises when I get home...
- Rating 5.01/23/18Steak cooked perfectly. New mashed potatoes are great!
- Rating 4.01/20/18It was odd that the restaurant didn't ask for any verification before handing me my order, but everything in it was perfect.
- Rating 5.01/17/18They literally helped me with everything that I needed. My order wasn't working online so I called and they helped me just fine. They also gave me a pie for dealing with the issue which was appreciated.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Steak was cooked how I asked. Temp was great. Over all awesome.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Everything was just tasty and wonderful! Hats off to the cook~
Mickey & Rich
- Rating 5.012/27/17Our order was filled promptly and accurately, was ready on time, and was the perfect temperature when we got home. Ordering and paying online was easy. This is a great service!
- Rating 4.012/20/17My garden omelet was the best ever! My server was outstanding....an absolute cheerful gem. The only negative about the visit were two other employees who were loudly joking & complaining & repeatedly using extremely foul language. If I was in management at this restaurant, I'd have shown them the way out the door on the spot. Not everybody thinks gutter talk is attractive & enjoyable. I reported the incident to the cashier. In retrospect, I am sorry I didn't ask the two offensive females for their names so I could have reported them.
- Rating 3.012/13/17Dinner was suppose to come with roll or bread,?that was left out. The desert was in a cardboard container that got soggy before we could eat it.
- Rating 4.012/13/17Easy to order.
- Rating 5.012/6/17We generally order online with little difficulty.
Our food was great! The COOK does a great job with our orders every time!!
Rich and Mikki
- Rating 4.012/1/17We have been to this Denny's on multiple occassions. While it is often busy, we normally are seated quickly and the service and food are good.
- Rating 5.011/29/17You have the BEST breakfast. I especially love your hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream. DELICIOUS !!!!! The food is always fresh and hot. The waitresses are fast and friendly.
- Rating 1.010/10/17My daughter ordered online take out and asked me to pick it up on my way home from work. I usually know what she orders. On this night I went in and told the girl I had a takeout order and she handed me a bag. I started to leave then looked in the bag and it was just a meal. I went back in and asked if they could check the order because o thought things were missing. At this point I was told there was no way to check because it was ordered online. Really? Then how did you make what you gave me.? I didn’t say it but was thinking it. I said so is there a receipt the girl said no once again. I asked to speak with the manger and I don’t know if it was but a gentleman got up from a booth where he had been sitting for at least the 10 min. I was there. He was very rude when I explained that I was pretty sure I was missing a drink and dessert. He looked mad at me that I even disturbed him. I said may I use your phone to call my daughter to double check. Of course my daughter didn’t answer. He went to the back and said the receipt paper was out and had no way of telling what was missing. Again REALLY? I said well I’m sure she ordered a lemon aid and an apple crisp. He came back with the lemon aid and apple crisp and said you will have to cook the apple crisp... Again REALLY! He was so RUDE!.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Our meal was awesome! We ordered online and it was ready when we got there.