Denny’s William Penn Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s William Penn Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s William Penn Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18They are fast and courteous at the time of pickup
- Rating 4.04/4/18Good food but it took too long to get my pick up order.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Food was excellent but there needs to be designated parking spots for online ordering. I had to park in the Arby’s lot next door and get 2 toddlers across two parking lots to get into the restaurant. That would definitely deter me from ordering again
- Rating 4.03/11/18More variety in the menu is the only feedback I'd like to say. Most servers are friendly and do great work. Keep you the good work
- Rating 5.03/6/18Every time I come to the Monroeville Denny's the food is always made to perfection and I have never had a bad experience. Favorite restaurant
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great job, the pancake flavors are to clutch!
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food was awesome! Went in and the pick up was smooth. The manager in the morning was a blessing because my order had the wrong time on it and he was outstanding in making sure I had my food at an earlier time
- Rating 5.01/4/18Perfect I LOVE Dennys
- Rating 5.012/19/17I’m always satisfied with my food and service! Definately a 5 star rating for me!
- Rating 3.012/7/17I ordered my food online and picked it up in about 20 minutes. My order was finish prior to my arrival. The breakfast food was just warm. The spaghetti order was missing an extra meatball that I ordered. I spoke with the manager, but really wasn't satisfied with stopping back to get the .99 item. I did get a free pie with my order since I spent more than $20.00
- Rating 1.010/17/17My order was cancelled for no given reason. The transaction was pending on my bank card, so the problem was not on my end. I'm also sure it was neither the store employees fault. Maybe do some work on the I.T. end. I decided to take my business elsewhere.
- Rating 4.010/10/17Food was bagged and ready to go upon my arrival. Cashier was courteous.
- Rating 2.09/25/17The iPhone app is horrible!!! You cannot place your order as a Guest, it makes you create an account, plus save your credit card info before you can even get back to your cart to checkout. I just deleted and went the old fashioned way through the computer.
- Rating 5.09/7/17OMG the cheese cake.......
- Rating 5.08/28/17Nice staff!
- Rating 5.08/17/17The food was hot and very good.