Denny’s William Penn Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s William Penn Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s William Penn Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/10/18Wish I could give no stars. Never received my food, workers were rude about it and acted as if they didn’t care didn’t even try to do anything to make the situation better. Will never order again and will be letting friends and family know as well to never order. Terrible service.
- Rating 1.09/5/18You offer delivery service. The driver who was supposed to deliver my food got a flat tire and didn’t even call to make me aware of the situation. I called after 90 minutes of waiting for my food.
- Rating 5.09/5/18I have really enjoyed coming a getting my breakfast at Denny's I like ordering on line Their menus is quite extensive and the quality of the food is excellent it's certainly a treat.Give it a try you won't be disappointed
- Rating 1.09/5/18Ur service was horrible the waitresses n manager's where very rude n food was missing I will NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN
- Rating 1.08/29/18I had submitted a review before on getting wrong food that I had ordered two separate times. Never got a response.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good
- Rating 5.08/8/18Ordered from app , here in Laredo tx .My order was ready and hot, utensils were included in bag.Great Service.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good food
- Rating 5.07/31/18Fantastic burgers! My husband and I did yard work all day and decided to treat ourselves - we both craved old-school cheeseburgers...juicy and meaty, with fresh lettuce, tomato, and pickle on an artisan bun...and he said Denny's. I was skeptical, but he raved about one that he'd had so we ordered online. Super easy process and our order was ready when expected. The burger was exactly how I imagined...and the side of fries was en point! I had a chocolate shake and my husband had the apple caramel crisp with ice cream - both were delicious! Perfect ending to a hard day of work.
- Rating 5.07/24/18I was very happy with my order. My food was very fresh. I loved the way it was packaged. My only complaint was Mayo was missing from my sandwich and not given on the side.
- Rating 5.06/28/18I love Denny’s and the food is always a great experience. Just wish they would bring back chicken sausage it was delicious
- Rating 5.04/16/18They are fast and courteous at the time of pickup
- Rating 4.04/4/18Good food but it took too long to get my pick up order.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Food was excellent but there needs to be designated parking spots for online ordering. I had to park in the Arby’s lot next door and get 2 toddlers across two parking lots to get into the restaurant. That would definitely deter me from ordering again
- Rating 4.03/11/18More variety in the menu is the only feedback I'd like to say. Most servers are friendly and do great work. Keep you the good work
- Rating 5.03/6/18Every time I come to the Monroeville Denny's the food is always made to perfection and I have never had a bad experience. Favorite restaurant
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great job, the pancake flavors are to clutch!
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food was awesome! Went in and the pick up was smooth. The manager in the morning was a blessing because my order had the wrong time on it and he was outstanding in making sure I had my food at an earlier time
- Rating 5.01/4/18Perfect I LOVE Dennys
- Rating 5.012/19/17I’m always satisfied with my food and service! Definately a 5 star rating for me!