Denny’s William Penn Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s William Penn Highway
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s William Penn Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/7/17I ordered my food online and picked it up in about 20 minutes. My order was finish prior to my arrival. The breakfast food was just warm. The spaghetti order was missing an extra meatball that I ordered. I spoke with the manager, but really wasn't satisfied with stopping back to get the .99 item. I did get a free pie with my order since I spent more than $20.00
- Rating 1.010/17/17My order was cancelled for no given reason. The transaction was pending on my bank card, so the problem was not on my end. I'm also sure it was neither the store employees fault. Maybe do some work on the I.T. end. I decided to take my business elsewhere.
- Rating 4.010/10/17Food was bagged and ready to go upon my arrival. Cashier was courteous.
- Rating 2.09/25/17The iPhone app is horrible!!! You cannot place your order as a Guest, it makes you create an account, plus save your credit card info before you can even get back to your cart to checkout. I just deleted and went the old fashioned way through the computer.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Nice staff!
- Rating 5.08/17/17The food was hot and very good.