Denny’s William Penn Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s William Penn Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s William Penn Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/5/18Awesome service every time! This was my 3rd online order and the service is consistently great. No items were missing, all the food was well prepared and on time, and the staff is genuinely courteous. I will definitely order from this Denny's in the future, as well as recommend them to anyone hungry for good food!
- Rating 5.012/4/18First time ordering to-go via the Denny's app. App was easy to navigate. The hostess was very nice. Packaging was a bit much, but we still appreciate that everything was seperated from one another. All utensils and condiments(salt, pepper, ketchup, butter, and syrup) were provided without asking and we appreciate it greatly. Very impressed and will probably order to-go via app again very soon.
- Rating 5.011/15/18Food is always enjoyable and the service is always fantastic. We love to come in and grab early breakfast and being able to order online is a welcome change during the winter.
- Rating 5.010/9/18A+++++++
- Rating 5.010/3/18The food was very delicious and your burgers are Awesome! Everything was priced right too. Great job!
- Rating 5.09/21/18We always enjoy Denny's food. Being able to have it delivered makes it even better. It was quick and affordable and the food was as good as it ever is.
- Rating 1.09/10/18Wish I could give no stars. Never received my food, workers were rude about it and acted as if they didn’t care didn’t even try to do anything to make the situation better. Will never order again and will be letting friends and family know as well to never order. Terrible service.
- Rating 1.09/5/18You offer delivery service. The driver who was supposed to deliver my food got a flat tire and didn’t even call to make me aware of the situation. I called after 90 minutes of waiting for my food.
- Rating 5.09/5/18I have really enjoyed coming a getting my breakfast at Denny's I like ordering on line Their menus is quite extensive and the quality of the food is excellent it's certainly a treat.Give it a try you won't be disappointed
- Rating 1.09/5/18Ur service was horrible the waitresses n manager's where very rude n food was missing I will NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN
- Rating 1.08/29/18I had submitted a review before on getting wrong food that I had ordered two separate times. Never got a response.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good
- Rating 5.08/8/18Ordered from app , here in Laredo tx .My order was ready and hot, utensils were included in bag.Great Service.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good food
- Rating 5.07/31/18Fantastic burgers! My husband and I did yard work all day and decided to treat ourselves - we both craved old-school cheeseburgers...juicy and meaty, with fresh lettuce, tomato, and pickle on an artisan bun...and he said Denny's. I was skeptical, but he raved about one that he'd had so we ordered online. Super easy process and our order was ready when expected. The burger was exactly how I imagined...and the side of fries was en point! I had a chocolate shake and my husband had the apple caramel crisp with ice cream - both were delicious! Perfect ending to a hard day of work.
- Rating 5.07/24/18I was very happy with my order. My food was very fresh. I loved the way it was packaged. My only complaint was Mayo was missing from my sandwich and not given on the side.
- Rating 5.06/28/18I love Denny’s and the food is always a great experience. Just wish they would bring back chicken sausage it was delicious
- Rating 5.04/16/18They are fast and courteous at the time of pickup
- Rating 4.04/4/18Good food but it took too long to get my pick up order.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Food was excellent but there needs to be designated parking spots for online ordering. I had to park in the Arby’s lot next door and get 2 toddlers across two parking lots to get into the restaurant. That would definitely deter me from ordering again