Denny’s Lincoln Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lincoln Highway
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lincoln Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/12/17Fast service, pleasant and efficient staff. Placed my order on way home and it was ready on time.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Done right! Was quick! Yinz should add a tip option servers were all nice
- Rating 5.08/28/17Good food and good service better than eat n park
- Rating 2.08/17/17I had to wait about 10 minutes after I arrived to pick my salad. The restaurant seemed understaffed and the employees were complaining about a variety of issues. I felt a little bad about bothering them... The salad eventually came, nicely packaged and looked delicious. When I got home and ate it I was extremely disappointed because the chicken on my salad was like rubber; completely unacceptable. I removed the chicken and ate the rest of the salad. After driving 15-20 minutes home, I thought it would be pointless to drive back to the restaurant to ask for a replacement. Because of my dissatisfaction, I probably won't use this service again.