Denny’s Greentree Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greentree Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greentree Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/6/18My order was incorrect, my lava cake was over done, and we were sick after eating.
- Rating 1.01/31/18The store itself did a good job. However Denny's did not honor the promotion. I downloaded app and place an online order for pickup, but Denny's Co. did not provide me with my free breakfast smile or breakfast slam like the promotion said. Very disappointed. I contacted guest relations no one there could help me no one was able to contact my local Denny's to let them know what the problem is, or that I am entitled to a free breakfast slam. Customer care was not able to reissue me the coupon. It was inside my app under my offers but then it disappeared. I was told that Denny's app was having a glitch but I had planned on going there for lunch and using my free meal ended up having to pay out of pocket at Eat'n Park. Still waiting for the free breakfast coupon that I earned... I feel like I was tricked.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food and service!
- Rating 5.012/17/17The wait staff was excellent!! Would definitely go back.
- Rating 5.012/13/17I have absolutely nothing bad to say! Everything was perfect!! We were greeted at the door upon entering and were seated immediately! The server was quick and efficient with a great and positive attitude.
- Rating 3.012/12/17We visit your Denny's because of the value and service. But we don' t visit that much, because i eat glutten free and like to have french frys with my hamburger.But because you won't get a designated fryer i go somewhere else to get what if want i would Appreciate you considering getting one for your gluten free customers than you Rita H
- Rating 5.09/19/17I have consistently had good service and food at this location. Recently I used the online ordering for the first time. The app was easy to navigate and my order was ready when I arrived. My ONLY complaint is the serving size of the zucchini/squash is WAY too small compared to the serving size of every other entrée, side or appetizer on the menu.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Easy to order with my gift card.. food was ready upon pick-up