Denny’s Greentree Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greentree Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greentree Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/13/18I !ove Denny's food. Thought it would be great that they deliver. Forget it, they use door dash, who never showed up to deliver the food. Finally after waiting 2 hours after the food should of been delivered Denny's
agreed to cancel the order. stated that they have been having trouble with their deliveries with door dash. My question is why use them? Answer was Corporate wants to use them. Oh well their loss won't order from them again. Denny's should consider this: word of mouth is very powerful! Someone needs to wake up here. But if corporate won't listen to their own employees, surely they are not gonna listen to anyone.
- Rating 2.011/29/18Turkey portions ample and tasty. Some of the sides were only enough for 1 or 2 people (there were 4 of us and we understand what a standard portion size is). Potatoes were runny and scant. Very convenient not to have to cook, however. Might do it again but would check portion sizes before leaving the restaurant.
- Rating 4.011/28/18Didn't get stuffing with my Turkey dinner
- Rating 2.010/30/18I wanted to place an order over the phone so when I called a girl put me on hold and never got back on the phone. I waited on hold for about five minutes and then hung up. I then tried calling back for the next half an hour for a total of 18 times and the phone always had a busy signal. I figured out how to do an online order and when I got to Denny’s I let them know that I was inconvenienced trying to place an order over the phone and it was a constant busy signal. No one cared and then one girl checked the phone and said ‘oops someone must have left the phone off the hook’ I feel like I should have gotten a discount or a piece of pie or something for my inconvenience.
- Rating 4.010/17/18This visit was a little unorganized. Staff appeared short and was frustrated.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Very good delivery experience. All items received. Food was fairly warm as well. Will definitely do online delivery again!
- Rating 5.07/19/18Order was delivered timely and still warm. Order was correct as well.
- Rating 1.07/17/18I was waiting along time for my food
- Rating 5.07/11/18The wife an I order the same thing every time the berry pancake special. Its always good an service is fast..
- Rating 5.07/3/18Love the food great value
- Rating 5.06/28/18I enjoyed the DOD because I didn’t have to cook. The food was ready on time and delicious.
I would like it if the paying the tip online was fixed, and other than that everything was up to par.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Thanks
- Rating 1.06/26/18So I go to this Denny's a lot with my husband. I also ordered from them on Grubhub with no problems. This review is about this experience. I would give them 5 stars for my typical experience. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries, chocolate ice cream fudge sunday, and a diet soda.
Lets start with the delivery guy. He called my phone and hung up after 2 rings, before I could pick up. It took me a second to figure out that maybe it was the delivery guy and I ran downstairs to meet him. When he handed me food he immediately started off. I asked him about my drink. He told me he didn't know. He kept walking and I was able to stop him and ask about my drink again. He told me he didn't get one for me. No apology.
I go inside and hand my husband his burger and take out my ice cream Sunday to find that it was not chocolate. It was Vanilla. I decide to call the store and after trying every few minutes I got through and spoke to a apologetic women. She told me I would hear from the manager the next day. That day has passed.
- Rating 2.03/6/18My order was incorrect, my lava cake was over done, and we were sick after eating.
- Rating 1.01/31/18The store itself did a good job. However Denny's did not honor the promotion. I downloaded app and place an online order for pickup, but Denny's Co. did not provide me with my free breakfast smile or breakfast slam like the promotion said. Very disappointed. I contacted guest relations no one there could help me no one was able to contact my local Denny's to let them know what the problem is, or that I am entitled to a free breakfast slam. Customer care was not able to reissue me the coupon. It was inside my app under my offers but then it disappeared. I was told that Denny's app was having a glitch but I had planned on going there for lunch and using my free meal ended up having to pay out of pocket at Eat'n Park. Still waiting for the free breakfast coupon that I earned... I feel like I was tricked.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food and service!
- Rating 5.012/17/17The wait staff was excellent!! Would definitely go back.
- Rating 5.012/13/17I have absolutely nothing bad to say! Everything was perfect!! We were greeted at the door upon entering and were seated immediately! The server was quick and efficient with a great and positive attitude.
- Rating 3.012/12/17We visit your Denny's because of the value and service. But we don' t visit that much, because i eat glutten free and like to have french frys with my hamburger.But because you won't get a designated fryer i go somewhere else to get what if want i would Appreciate you considering getting one for your gluten free customers than you Rita H
- Rating 5.09/19/17I have consistently had good service and food at this location. Recently I used the online ordering for the first time. The app was easy to navigate and my order was ready when I arrived. My ONLY complaint is the serving size of the zucchini/squash is WAY too small compared to the serving size of every other entrée, side or appetizer on the menu.