Denny’s Freeport Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Freeport Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Freeport Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18great but more whipped cream on the milkshakes would be great :)!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Food was great and ready when picked up to go order
- Rating 5.011/14/18Love Denny’s! Always know what I want to eat and it’s always delicious. Take out? Doesn’t matter, still taste just like your dining in 👍🏻
- Rating 3.08/14/18I like Denny's, but I'm not sure about your takeout system. I wanted breakfast for lunch. Ordered and I had to wait 10mins while in restaurant, but my food was cold when I went to eat it. I'm giving 3 stars because stuff happens, and your servers/staff seem genuine and kind. The lady that checked me out was a real sweetheart.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Easy to order, fast and delicious!!
- Rating 1.04/3/18I waited 20 minutes for a pick up order I requested to be ready at 1030... I made the reservation over an hour previously! The food was cold. I kept being told the servers were getting it ready when it was just sitting there. While the pancakes were good, cold but good, the eggs weren’t cooked the entire way. I will not order from this restaurant any time soon.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Friendly service food is always ready when you get there
- Rating 4.010/26/17Food was very good (as usual),...coffee was awesome,...and waitress was polite. Heard 2 people in kitchen area yelling at each other,...wasn't very professional,...but that didn't nor will it affect my return business!!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great good and friendly service when I come in to pick up my order.