For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pittston
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pittston
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/27/17Food was stone cold and the portion was less than a McDonald's Happy Meal
- Rating 1.09/19/17Forgot my milkshake, they put the condiments in a small bag and didn't secure the sauces correctly. So when I stuck my hand in the bag. All I got was ranch dressing. Everything was covered in ranch dressing.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I ordered online and got there st 6:10 am I was the only one in the place but unfortunately they managed to mess up my order. Very disappointed. I had to return to get the rest of my order.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Ordering online was very convenient me cause I was able to get what I need done while I was waiting and the food was delicious and was cooked perfectly but the reason I'm only giving it 3 stars was cause when I got there to pick up my food the staff didn't have it ready to go and was still putting it together and was taking longer then it should cause the person who was getting my food was constantly stopping to talk to her friends that showed up while I was there and then as I was about to drive off the person who gave me my food ran out to stop me cause she forgot my burger and that happened probably cause she was more worried about talking to her friends then making sure all of my food was there