For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pittston
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pittston
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Food is always good and still hot when I go to pick it up. This is a great location.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Your staff were just wonderful, professional and kind. The two sisters that were covering the counter were just delightful and showed their appreciation for the kitchen staff .
- Rating 5.010/9/18Food was ready quickly,the customer service was great.She even checked my bag to make sure everything was inside.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Love the fact we can order on line and pick up. Food is awesome and packaged perfectly!!!
- Rating 4.09/20/18Food was excellent...made quickly...they forgot my milkshake once...but other then that it's been great
- Rating 3.08/28/18Although the food we received was very good, we didn’t receive what we ordered. we got mashed potatoes instead of rice, and bread was included, but there was none with the order.
- Rating 5.08/7/18we have ordered to go with delivery and pick up from this location, and have never had a problem with either. the burgers are great and the staff is friendly
- Rating 5.08/7/18It said 20 minutes to pick up my order and it was right on time. It was being bagged as I arrived. Hot and fresh.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Easy,fast,and good! Just like when you are traveling, you know you will get good value for your dollar. I love it!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food was excellent and loved the packaging. Food was as if I was eating there even after the travel home.
- Rating 3.07/31/18Food was not ready at quoted time. Seemed Nachos were done way early, as they were super soggy when I got home which was only a three minute drive away.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Waitresses were very pleasant and genuine. Always love the food!! Will be back!!!
- Rating 5.07/24/18Food is great. Service is great. Maybe some delivery available.
- Rating 3.07/11/18Every time I order to pick up I don’t get everything I order I got eggs on the basket which comes with home fries and I just got a big container with eggs on the basket and 2 slices of bread no home fries with cheese as picture and as I get when going to the restaurant. 2nd time this happens to me! Very disappointed to get home and no see what you paid for on your plate.
- Rating 1.09/27/17Food was stone cold and the portion was less than a McDonald's Happy Meal
- Rating 1.09/19/17Forgot my milkshake, they put the condiments in a small bag and didn't secure the sauces correctly. So when I stuck my hand in the bag. All I got was ranch dressing. Everything was covered in ranch dressing.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I ordered online and got there st 6:10 am I was the only one in the place but unfortunately they managed to mess up my order. Very disappointed. I had to return to get the rest of my order.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Ordering online was very convenient me cause I was able to get what I need done while I was waiting and the food was delicious and was cooked perfectly but the reason I'm only giving it 3 stars was cause when I got there to pick up my food the staff didn't have it ready to go and was still putting it together and was taking longer then it should cause the person who was getting my food was constantly stopping to talk to her friends that showed up while I was there and then as I was about to drive off the person who gave me my food ran out to stop me cause she forgot my burger and that happened probably cause she was more worried about talking to her friends then making sure all of my food was there
- Rating 1.08/21/17First two times I went there my order was wrong. Third time I went they were out of an item and waited until I walked in the door to tell me instead of calling.