Denny’s Susquehanna Mall
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Susquehanna Mall
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Susquehanna Mall
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18I always enjoy my meals. The staff are always courteous.
- Rating 5.010/22/18Very good food! Always very happy with our order.
- Rating 5.010/9/18The food was ready quickly and the order was accurate
- Rating 1.09/10/18This restaurant is a joke did a online order drove all the way there to find a sign on the door that says we are closed butt yet they took my payment but never said they were closed the food there was finally improving but now once again it sucks I will be taking my business elsewhere from now on
- Rating 3.09/6/18Overall the lunch I ordered was great. I would recommend a new brand of ranch dressing though. What you use now has no taste and is watered down. I used it for my fries and sandwhich and was very displeased it made everything soggy.
- Rating 5.03/6/18I had a great experience very easy to order. Very fast to pick up. 2 things could have made it better. More customizable options for the platters and slams and appropriate sized containers for separate side orders. My wife got breakfast potatoes and it “appeared” that there wasn’t much food. It was just an oversized container but it seemed to have contributed to the food being colder then the rest of the order.
- Rating 4.012/5/17food was very good and at a good price. Order was not ready at the time it was supposed to be but within a reasonable amount of time.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Very good food!