Denny’s Fitz Henry Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fitz Henry Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fitz Henry Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/6/18eggs weren't done wanted over easies got sunny side up
- Rating 3.010/30/18The sandwich was overloaded with queso making the entire bun fall apart. Food was cold when we arrived.
- Rating 5.010/10/18Ready when we got there to pick it up. Great service! Thanks!
- Rating 5.08/7/18the only thing, the manager said I ordered twice, but only had one email, even called and asked if we ordered twice, yet still made 2 when he knew it wasn't needed. Just strange to me why call and asked, if your just going to make them anyways?????
- Rating 2.04/16/18Sense they have remodeled the inside which is very nice the service has went down in quality the food has went down in quality one night we were there the waitress was making my banana split and she put it on a plate and they were actually training a new chef I believe that night also need to get more servers or better waitresses we will return in the future but I would only hope that this problem is addressed
- Rating 4.04/16/18Great service
- Rating 5.04/3/18Carry out service on time food hot and fresh
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very speedy and pleasant experience, BEST salad I've had in a long time! Servers and greeters are always so friendly- much appreciated
- Rating 1.01/31/18Food was not ready when it was supposed to be, in fact, it was 25 minutes longer than given time. Food was cold when we did receive it. Also, my pancake puppies were burned. Overall it was a horrible experience.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything was perfect
- Rating 4.01/9/18Everything was correct food was excellent.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Very fast and friendly service. Food was great and delicious!! Thanks