Denny’s W Chestnut St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Chestnut St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Chestnut St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/16/18Dinner was delicious! We ordered online and food was ready by pickup time.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was great, as always. My only complaint is that when ordering online, there's no place to apply my AARP discount to my bill and, there's no option to pay at pick-up like there would be if I just phoned it in. BOTH of those should be added to the ordering website.
- Rating 1.05/30/18Never ordering from there again. The steak was way over cooked, the broccoli was undercooked & the mash d potatoes were what seemed to be a child-sized serving. I was disgusted. Never again.
- Rating 3.03/16/18I've eaten in store here and ordered take-out. Every time I've ordered take-out there is not as many fries in the order as there would be if I ordered and ate in-store. This time, the toppings on the burgers were all over the box, everyplace but on the bun.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Tried to use a valid gift card online for a pickup order along with debit card. It didn’t go through. Explained this to associate and they just said “ there’s nothing we can do “.. couldn’t ring it up again. And they were extremely rude . Didn’t want to be bothered. Everyone we encountered just picking up order looked miserable. No smile. No greeting . Very curt when picking up food. I find that to be common in PA however it isn’t right. The food was average at best . Very small portions.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I love their breakfast to go! So easy and fast!
- Rating 3.011/6/17Ordering was easy but I picked up earlier than the time I was told and my food was already barely warm. It's convenient but when they tell you 20 minutes and you go earlier than that an your food isn't warm, that's disappointing.
- Rating 3.010/17/17Can never order online to get free Hulu or Netflix promo you were giving it freezes Everytime. Need to update the site also I was gonna order your nachos but you only have a full size online but can order a half in store didn't work anyways like I said before it freezes
- Rating 3.010/2/17Food was only warm, not hot.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Horrible service horrible place all around. Get it together Dennys!