Denny’s Lebanon Church Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lebanon Church Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lebanon Church Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.05/2/19Great service and fast
- Rating 5.02/22/19Fast service - easy online ordering
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very good as usual!
- Rating 4.011/28/18When I had placed my order there were a few things wrong. I spoke with the director of operations he let me voice my concerns he didn't make excuses and apologized for what had happened. For this man alone i will give Denny's another chance and that's the only reason I rated you a 4 was because of his service.
- Rating 2.011/28/18Food was delicious but there definetly wasn’t enough for more then 2 people. I’m glad we had other dinner plans happen at the last moment or not everyone would of gotten food
- Rating 5.011/4/18Spoke with a manager over the phone about my order and she was incredibly kind and helpful. I wish I had gotten her name because she was spectacular.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Very good as usual! Nice to count on quality and convenience of Denny’s
- Rating 4.09/1/18Food is delicous
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very good service and FOOD
- Rating 4.07/24/18Forgot my meat (bacon/sausage with my order. I called and the manager was very nice and said to ask for him when I place my next order This is fine I’ll do that...I didn’t want to drive back at that time
- Rating 2.07/16/18Ordering online is amazing! However, my food was not. I ordered the Nachos and my nachos were very limp and I had very little meat or cheese sauce. I ended up throwing most of it out. It wasn’t at all appetizing. Easy online ordering is the only reason I gave 2 stars or honestly it would’ve been 1 or none if possible. Such a let down
- Rating 5.07/16/18Good service good food Thank you
- Rating 1.07/11/18I have been going to Denny’s for as long as I could remember my parents took me there and I’ve continued the tradition with my family. My most recent experience was one I would like to forget. I order my food which was not correct. And when the staff went to correct it the cook handled my food with his bare hands while the manger wore gloves
- Rating 5.07/3/18Breakfast was wonderful packaged well and delicious! Thank you
- Rating 5.04/16/18Was ready when I got there. Staff is always pleasant
- Rating 5.01/31/18even though I was early they were quick to complete my order in a timely fashion.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great people working in the restaurant
- Rating 1.01/2/18I placed my order online to avoid the wait time. I got to the restaurant and i had to wait an additional 25 minutes for a salad and an omelette. Unacceptable.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Placed a order using the app. Picked one restaurant location for pick up. It some how managed to send my order to another restaurant that wasn't worth the drive for pick up. Did not get my money back for my order and lost out on $5 and some change for nothing. Pretty disappointed since I Order from here a lot. Manager didn't seem to care much about my situation.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food was great. I like the packaging it came in as well. Plus they waited until I showed up to make the milkshake so it wouldn’t melt.