Denny’s Louck Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Louck Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Louck Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/4/18I was very disappointed with the portions. I ordered the t-bone steak, red potatoes, and zucchini and squash. I received about 10 tiny potatoe wedges, and 7 very thin half slices of zucchini and squash. I really hope that's not what you consider a side portion. Food was delicious though.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service. Great food. We do carryout a lot and the food is always prepared very quickly.
- Rating 1.08/14/18So disappointed. Wife was in hospital and so looked forward to surprising her. Her ham & cheese omelet was watery anh hashbrowns were supposed to be smothered and covered. Nope and dry as hell.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Always good
.keep up the good work
- Rating 5.03/6/18Pancakes were delicious and priced right!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The dulce de leche crunchy pancakes were incredible. Will be back for them again.
- Rating 3.08/21/17Took a while to get greeted (5-10 mins), got home and was missing French toast, the food was good though