Denny’s Centre Of New England Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Centre Of New England Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Centre Of New England Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/9/18Worst take out experience EVER! We placed order online, it was supposed to be ready in 20 minutes to pick up. My husband arrived at that time and they had not even started the order. I ordered a gluten-free meal and they placed my sons non gluten free pancakes directly on top of mine! The nachos we ordered had nothing on them except for something that looked like mushy ground hamburger and was entirely soggy, not even edible. The omlet I had was disgusting and the steak skillet my husband had was not even edible, the meat was like rubber. We would have had a better day just lighting $50 on fire!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great food, fast service, great staff.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was ready to be picked up when I arrived. Was cooked perfectly, would get again.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Very poor service, never got a reciept and the extra sausage I ordered and paid for wasnt there