Denny’s Centre Of New England Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Centre Of New England Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Centre Of New England Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/20/18The online service was quick and easy, pickup was ready when I arrived, and employees were pleasant and polite.
- Rating 2.08/28/18The website worked well for ordering. It said that the food would be ready in 20 minutes, so I waited 30 before going to be safe. When I arrived, the food was not yet bagged, but it only took a few minutes to get it ready. When I got home I discovered they left out an order of hash browns-despite the fact it was ordered online and they had it written down. This is the 3rd time take-out from this location has done something like this. No excuse for this
- Rating 1.08/7/18My order of 2 stacks of pancakes was not ready at the time of my order pick up. Waited for it to be made at the time I arrived. Still had to wait after for another 20 minutes while the other 2 were made because a older head manager incorrectly said my order to the chefs. Got my order. Went back in cause I had no utensils in my bag. Would give half a star if I could.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Quickly attended to..food was hot..wish they make coffee..need trays too.. overall good.. will order again
- Rating 1.03/9/18Worst take out experience EVER! We placed order online, it was supposed to be ready in 20 minutes to pick up. My husband arrived at that time and they had not even started the order. I ordered a gluten-free meal and they placed my sons non gluten free pancakes directly on top of mine! The nachos we ordered had nothing on them except for something that looked like mushy ground hamburger and was entirely soggy, not even edible. The omlet I had was disgusting and the steak skillet my husband had was not even edible, the meat was like rubber. We would have had a better day just lighting $50 on fire!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great food, fast service, great staff.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was ready to be picked up when I arrived. Was cooked perfectly, would get again.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Very poor service, never got a reciept and the extra sausage I ordered and paid for wasnt there