For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cranston
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Wednesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cranston
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food was good as always
- Rating 1.04/3/18The last visit I had with my family was horrible. My sons phone was lifted from the floor right near our table by another patron or staff member. The staff didn’t help look for it and asked if my son went to the bathroom and left it there. Luckily there was a passcode on my sons phone and I guess it spooked the person. My sons phone was found by my daughter across from where we sat in between two other tables.
- Rating 4.04/3/18This time was very good, no problems. I have had a few incorrect items on previous orders. I will use the service again.
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great food many many choices
- Rating 5.03/6/18Love the French toast... My go to place
- Rating 2.02/27/18They forgot my toast and food was cold by the time I made to my car I just took the food home and had to reheat
- Rating 2.02/3/18I ordered online to denny’s to receive a free grand slam. However, the hostess had no idea what I was talking about and was continuously going back and forth to the manager and me. In the end, they told me i would be emailed a code for the free grand slam and I haven’t gotten one yet.
- Rating 1.01/24/18Tried the build your own grandslam promotion online. but never got the offer. #fakenews
- Rating 2.010/31/17Got some food to go and Our food was cold and we only were staying around the corner literally a minute away does that mean our food was just sitting there I got like 10 fries With my food I asked for extra bacon on both meals which was like almost $2 extra and did no get extra bacon it was horrible never again
- Rating 1.010/26/17Horrible i ordered online half hour before arriving and then waited 20 more minutes ..items were forgot in the order and i wasnt accomodated or even apologized to for the wait or inconvienence i was due to work and was made late due ti this beung as though i had already paid for the meals online ...i am a loyal customer to this dennys and i am totally unsatisfied
- Rating 2.010/10/17The food was good but very small portions, we stayed hungry after eating.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Speedy service! My go to breakfast spot
- Rating 4.09/19/17An overall good experience, the only negative on this visit was that I ordered sunny side up eggs and received scrambled. Please make sure future orders are accurate.
- Rating 3.09/6/17My burger was not made correctly even though I submitted my order thru the dennys app.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great pancakes
- Rating 4.08/21/17Food was good I give that and the price was reasonable.
my only complain is that my order was supposed to be ready by 1:33. I got there 1:45 to give an extra 12 minutes which make the preparation time over 30 minutes, but the order still wasn't ready!!! I wait til 1:55 and when the waitress came with my order she verified my order and it was incomplete, she went back and i had it to wait 12 more minutes!!!! bottom line they should pay more attention to the Online order and provided better service to the customer.....