For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cranston
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Wednesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cranston
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/9/18Dear Denny’s,
On Sunday October 8, 2018 I placed an order for delivery for my daughter and her friends. No delivery ever came. My daughter and her friends waited for your tasty pancakes, but none came. No eggs, no hash browns, no sausage or bacon and of course no pancakes. How embarrassing for my daughter and myself having planned a birthday sleepover I had 3 little hungry girls. I got an email letting me know that no delivery would be coming after almost 2 hrs of waiting, leaving me no time to feed the girls as they were to be picked up by 10am. No apology was given. No pancakes 😢. So please don’t tease my family with grand slams and pancakes if you literally can’t deliver. Kim Montecalvo
P.S I left 1 star only because I couldn’t give zero!
- Rating 5.09/21/18!!!!
- Rating 3.09/20/18first time we ordered the meal was fantastic served in plastic bowel with air holes to let steam out meal was hot, fries crispy. meal was delicious. this time the meal was disappointing. served in card board box. Fries and hamburgers had mushed together fries were soggy and food luke warm.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was excellent.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great food, good service, clean restaurant
- Rating 5.07/31/18our lunch was perfect delivered on time and delicious
- Rating 5.07/31/18Awesome service! Great friendly staff!
- Rating 4.07/24/18👍
- Rating 4.06/26/18it was fast just pickup and go
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food was good as always
- Rating 1.04/3/18The last visit I had with my family was horrible. My sons phone was lifted from the floor right near our table by another patron or staff member. The staff didn’t help look for it and asked if my son went to the bathroom and left it there. Luckily there was a passcode on my sons phone and I guess it spooked the person. My sons phone was found by my daughter across from where we sat in between two other tables.
- Rating 4.04/3/18This time was very good, no problems. I have had a few incorrect items on previous orders. I will use the service again.
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great food many many choices
- Rating 5.03/6/18Love the French toast... My go to place
- Rating 2.02/27/18They forgot my toast and food was cold by the time I made to my car I just took the food home and had to reheat
- Rating 2.02/3/18I ordered online to denny’s to receive a free grand slam. However, the hostess had no idea what I was talking about and was continuously going back and forth to the manager and me. In the end, they told me i would be emailed a code for the free grand slam and I haven’t gotten one yet.
- Rating 1.01/24/18Tried the build your own grandslam promotion online. but never got the offer. #fakenews
- Rating 2.010/31/17Got some food to go and Our food was cold and we only were staying around the corner literally a minute away does that mean our food was just sitting there I got like 10 fries With my food I asked for extra bacon on both meals which was like almost $2 extra and did no get extra bacon it was horrible never again
- Rating 1.010/26/17Horrible i ordered online half hour before arriving and then waited 20 more minutes ..items were forgot in the order and i wasnt accomodated or even apologized to for the wait or inconvienence i was due to work and was made late due ti this beung as though i had already paid for the meals online ...i am a loyal customer to this dennys and i am totally unsatisfied
- Rating 2.010/10/17The food was good but very small portions, we stayed hungry after eating.