For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cranston
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Wednesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cranston
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/14/19Food was great, however, you may want to revisit your final order check process before delivery, as on one of my orders I was missing an item I had ordered. The receipt showed the item ordered, but was not delivered.
- Rating 4.012/4/18Service was great
- Rating 1.012/4/18I ordered online for the first time and the last. I did not receive my full order, I had missing items, the food was cold, there was no syrup or butter for the pancakes and I never got my receipt. I called the restaurant legitamally 64 times to a busy signal. I called for 2 hours. I was very unhappy with this experience.
- Rating 5.011/14/18This was my second time ordering from Denny’s and I have to say that both times, I was very pleased. I appreciate the way my order was packaged. Will definitely return. The food has been very good.
- Rating 5.010/30/18I really enjoyed my breakfast and the service was good. Great price for the amount of food I received and the food was also good. Along with the time it took to get my order. Will definitely go back!
- Rating 1.010/30/18I will never order from this Denny's location ever again! It took an hour and a half to have my order delivered 0.6 miles and when I tried calling them, I was unable to get through because the phone just rang busy!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Dear Denny’s,
On Sunday October 8, 2018 I placed an order for delivery for my daughter and her friends. No delivery ever came. My daughter and her friends waited for your tasty pancakes, but none came. No eggs, no hash browns, no sausage or bacon and of course no pancakes. How embarrassing for my daughter and myself having planned a birthday sleepover I had 3 little hungry girls. I got an email letting me know that no delivery would be coming after almost 2 hrs of waiting, leaving me no time to feed the girls as they were to be picked up by 10am. No apology was given. No pancakes 😢. So please don’t tease my family with grand slams and pancakes if you literally can’t deliver. Kim Montecalvo
P.S I left 1 star only because I couldn’t give zero!
- Rating 5.09/21/18!!!!
- Rating 3.09/20/18first time we ordered the meal was fantastic served in plastic bowel with air holes to let steam out meal was hot, fries crispy. meal was delicious. this time the meal was disappointing. served in card board box. Fries and hamburgers had mushed together fries were soggy and food luke warm.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was excellent.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great food, good service, clean restaurant
- Rating 5.07/31/18our lunch was perfect delivered on time and delicious
- Rating 5.07/31/18Awesome service! Great friendly staff!
- Rating 4.07/24/18👍
- Rating 4.06/26/18it was fast just pickup and go
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food was good as always
- Rating 1.04/3/18The last visit I had with my family was horrible. My sons phone was lifted from the floor right near our table by another patron or staff member. The staff didn’t help look for it and asked if my son went to the bathroom and left it there. Luckily there was a passcode on my sons phone and I guess it spooked the person. My sons phone was found by my daughter across from where we sat in between two other tables.
- Rating 4.04/3/18This time was very good, no problems. I have had a few incorrect items on previous orders. I will use the service again.
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great food many many choices
- Rating 5.03/6/18Love the French toast... My go to place